Lumberton vs. Dayton Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Dayton by 21 points. Lumberton is still not good enough to be competative in the district.

This is true Lumberton is SLOW, SMALL and WEAK! We dont Tackle very well we dont run very well and we cant throw and Catch either. I am not sure why we are even playing this game, All of the Experts have already said the Raiders dont stand a chance. I just hope those BIG STRONG MEAN Dayton Boys dunt hurt our slow weak Boys here in Lumberton. What you don't realize is that the Raiders have nothing to lose everyone except Raider fans expect them to lose so  if they do OH WELL!!!!! NOW on the OTHER HAND if Big Fast Dayton loses to Lumberton it would be like the end of the world and they would Probably tear down that nice Stadium they have over there and hang up their Cleats.  BUT HEY that cant happen THE EXPERTS HAVE ALREADY SAID IT CANT  RIGHT!!!!!

Guest PurplePride

This is true Lumberton is SLOW, SMALL and WEAK! We dont Tackle very well we dont run very well and we cant throw and Catch either. I am not sure why we are even playing this game, All of the Experts have already said the Raiders dont stand a chance. I just hope those BIG STRONG MEAN Dayton Boys dunt hurt our slow weak Boys here in Lumberton. What you don't realize is that the Raiders have nothing to lose everyone except Raider fans expect them to lose so  if they do OH WELL!!!!! NOW on the OTHER HAND if Big Fast Dayton loses to Lumberton it would be like the end of the world and they would Probably tear down that nice Stadium they have over there and hang up their Cleats.  BUT HEY that cant happen THE EXPERTS HAVE ALREADY SAID IT CANT   RIGHT!!!!!

???okay........so.....uhmm...what do we say now?.......that was kind of weird........don't really know how to respond to you......so I will just say............

GO BRONCOS!!!! ;D

Guest maverick24

back when only 2 teams went to the playoffs from the old District Lumberton went 8-2  only loosing to the two teams that went to the playoffs!! So yes they have had good teams before.

This is true Lumberton is SLOW, SMALL and WEAK! We dont Tackle very well we dont run very well and we cant throw and Catch either. I am not sure why we are even playing this game, All of the Experts have already said the Raiders dont stand a chance. I just hope those BIG STRONG MEAN Dayton Boys dunt hurt our slow weak Boys here in Lumberton. What you don't realize is that the Raiders have nothing to lose everyone except Raider fans expect them to lose so  if they do OH WELL!!!!! NOW on the OTHER HAND if Big Fast Dayton loses to Lumberton it would be like the end of the world and they would Probably tear down that nice Stadium they have over there and hang up their Cleats.  BUT HEY that cant happen THE EXPERTS HAVE ALREADY SAID IT CANT   RIGHT!!!!!

Relax.

Most of the smack isn't coming from Dayton fans. Predictions...yes....but putting down the raiders....that is mostly from other team's fans. We know Lumberton is much better this year.

Lumberton is a very much improved team and can probably play with anyone in the district.

IF the Raiders can start strong and get a little confidence and a little "MO" going for them early...it could be the start of this group changing their school's history.  If the Bronco's get off to the races quickly...? 

This Raider football team is moving  in the right direction this season and will have to  maintain their game  with same committment they have have had in the pre-season. It will all come down to who has the the most heart because both teams are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. This being the 2nd match-up between these  2 teams ought to be interesting they learned some things about each other last season but regardless of what happened last season its a new season and different teams from last year and in conclusion I beleive that Lumberton will win this game Friday night by a narrow margin . Good luck to both teams. may the BEST team win.

With all honesty, I believe the JV Dayton team would whip-up on the Varsity L-Town team.  I seen a few highlights on TV an Internet and L-town looks really small.  How are they even going to compete?  Dayton will win 42-14.

I think that is a bit of a stretch.  I will see Dayton's JV Thursday so I'll give a report on Friday.

With all honesty, I believe the JV Dayton team would whip-up on the Varsity L-Town team.  I seen a few highlights on TV an Internet and L-town looks really small.  How are they even going to compete?  Dayton will win 42-14.

Naw, Dayton's JV wouldnt' beat Lumberton.  Barbers Hill starting linup looks like a JV and Lumberton jacked them all up in that scrimmage.  All in all, this will be a good game.  Dayton makes big plays in the passing game and dayton wins.

I think that is a bit of a stretch.  I will see Dayton's JV Thursday so I'll give a report on Friday.

That is a stretch, our JV is small and all sophmores. I think they could beat Cleveland's Varsity though.

I wouldn't be predicting any blowouts, Dayton is solid and Lumberton looks to be alot better this year, it will be a good game.

Guest blade_65

DAYTON HAS ALWAYS BEAT UP ON LUMBERTON SINCE THE LATE 90'S SO WHAT HAS CHANGED NOTHING DAYTON WILL WIN BIG BECAUSE COACH ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN IN THE DISTRICT

Guest TravelingBandsman

The way I see it, Lumberton is a better team this year. Do I think Lumberton will beat Dayton? No. This isn't to say it will be a little harder for Dayton to win, but from an objective point of view, Dayton's overall ability will outdo Lumberton. I do believe Lumberton will do much better overall in district. I don't think we will see these 2 and 8 seasons or whatever it was from Lumberton this year. I will give them anywhere from 5-5 to 7-3 with a possible 3rd Place Playoff team. Of course playoffs for Lumberton will be a challenge. They will have to fight tooth and nail for it.

Dayton 35

Lumberton 17

Guest maverick24

PLEASE TELL US WHERE YOU ARE FROM SO WE WILL ALL KNOW WHERE THE DUMBEST H.S. FOOTBALL FAN IN SE TEXAS LIVES!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder