Central vs LC-M Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to happen. What thats your food for thought? When is being talented arrogant? May the baest team win on Friday night. Good luck

[/quote

I have not seem them play to judge the talent level of central.  From the scoreboard  I have not seen them run over anyone this year... They don't seem that talented in that regard. The attitude of  thinking that it is not going to happen is exactly why it could happen. I do agree, May the best team win.

for all who are wondering...

BOJO (Bears overcome joined as one) is a way, not only the football team to come together and be fired up for a friday night...but it is a way for the whole athletics program, for the whole school, for the whole community to be joined as one family. Don't worry guys, not matter how dumb, clownish, stupid you think BOJO is...you will be hearing it every single friday night from those stands. The Jag's will be hearing BOJO allllllll the way home...

Bear's 17-7

Unless things have changed from last year you are mistake LC-M Soccer.  The slogan has only been used by football.  Which last year,anyway, was fine with the rest of us.  I did however tell everyone how much better LCM would be this year.  Now I am glad to see others jumping on the bandwagon.  LCM speed is just as good as Central's for a change and size advantage is ours.  Result Bears win.

LCM  24

Central 10

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder