Progressive Pervert Joe Biden Objectifies Little Girls, Displaying His Pedophilic Problem: ‘I Wanna See These Beautiful Young Ladies and I Want to See Them Dancing When They Are Four Years Older, Too’!

Reagan

8 hours ago, SW1966 said:

I have no idea what this is or if it is actually true.  But Trump did say he would date his daughter.  Any thoughts about that?

Here's a thought...you are a liar. Trump said that if she wasn't his daughter he might want to date her. Do you have a rational explanation of why you are perpetuating blatant lies?

23 hours ago, Englebert said:

Here's a thought...you are a liar. Trump said that if she wasn't his daughter he might want to date her. Do you have a rational explanation of why you are perpetuating blatant lies?

That's disgusting. I dont think that way about my sons. Gross!!!!

38 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That's disgusting. I dont think that way about my sons. Gross!!!!

It's a lot different quote than what SW1966 purported as Trump saying. His lie has been uttered by the Left for years now...and it is a flat out lie. And also, Trump said it in jest. I don't think I would joke like that, but to each his own.

What is wrong with dating someone that isn't kin to you? What is gross about it? It sounds like you missed the point where Trump said "if she WASN'T my daughter".  I'm thinking if she wasn't my daughter, I would date her also. And she's not, so I would love to date her. And I think I can take Jared. Maybe, who knows, Jared might be a MMA fighter.

15 hours ago, Englebert said:

It's a lot different quote than what SW1966 purported as Trump saying. His lie has been uttered by the Left for years now...and it is a flat out lie. And also, Trump said it in jest. I don't think I would joke like that, but to each his own.

What is wrong with dating someone that isn't kin to you? What is gross about it? It sounds like you missed the point where Trump said "if she WASN'T my daughter".  I'm thinking if she wasn't my daughter, I would date her also. And she's not, so I would love to date her. And I think I can take Jared. Maybe, who knows, Jared might be a MMA fighter.

I wouldnt even joke about that. I dont look at my sons and say i would date them if they weren't my sons. That thought has never entered my mind. It's disgusting.