Whitewashing the Democratic Party’s History!

Reagan

48 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

BS Wildcats, you have made an incorrect assumption based on your psychological need.  I have never said this.  Any person regardless of political persuasion, religious beliefs, ethnic group, or sex can be a racist.  STICK WITH FACTS and leave me out of your head.

I’ve asked you to verify something you posted here, and you had no desire to say that what you posted was not true.  So maybe it is YOU THAT SHOULD STICK TO THE FACTS!!  I would hate to know I was blinded by as much hate as you have in you.  If you need help remembering what fact I am talking about, I’ll be glad to help you remember.

7 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I’ve asked you to verify something you posted here, and you had no desire to say that what you posted was not true.  So maybe it is YOU THAT SHOULD STICK TO THE FACTS!!  I would hate to know I was blinded by as much hate as you have in you.  If you need help remembering what fact I am talking about, I’ll be glad to help you remember.

He doesnt deal much in facts.  He prefers assumptions and suppositions.

46 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

BS Wildcats, remind me if your surrogate mate will allow you.  The thing about answering is the tribe on here does not answer.

Then don’t tell me to stick to the facts when we all know you typed something that was a flat out lie.  I’m not asking the tribe, I’m asking you.  

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

No baddog, a tribe is a group of people who  live together and share a common purpose. You know that.

No, you can’t have it both ways. Indians are offended being called redskins, hell, they are offended being called Indians. So I am sure they don’t like the word tribe. Hell, that might offend some African blacks. It was a racist remark, for which you are always calling to someone’s attention.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

No, you can’t have it both ways. Indians are offended being called redskins, hell, they are offended being called Indians. So I am sure they don’t like the word tribe. Hell, that might offend some African blacks. It was a racist remark, for which you are always calling to someone’s attention.

You must remember, that deeply intellectual lefties such as SW1966 are exempt from all of their own "rules".

Just now, SW1966 said:

Engel Bert, you know.

I know the game you are playing. Say a word in one context then explain the intent away by using a different context. This could get fun. Are both sides allowed to use the same rules or will the typical double-standards be applied?

Actually, I doubt you meant the use of the word "tribe" in a derogatory fashion (I could be wrong). But the woke liberals have set the rules that the interpretation of intended meaning of a word is based solely on how the liberal mantra interprets it, regardless of how the speaker meant it to be. It's fun to see those same rules being applied by both sides. Liberals usually hate it when they are also forced to walk on eggshells.

50 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I know the game you are playing. Say a word in one context then explain the intent away by using a different context. This could get fun. Are both sides allowed to use the same rules or will the typical double-standards be applied?

Actually, I doubt you meant the use of the word "tribe" in a derogatory fashion (I could be wrong). But the woke liberals have set the rules that the interpretation of intended meaning of a word is based solely on how the liberal mantra interprets it, regardless of how the speaker meant it to be. It's fun to see those same rules being applied by both sides. Liberals usually hate it when they are also forced to walk on eggshells.

Boom goes the dynamite.... 

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yet he would follow someone like Maxine Watters who, to me, incited a riot with her “Don’t let them feel comfortable. Get in their face and tell them they’re not welcome.” What a leader. Not a peep out of anyone on the left denouncing this garbage.

She black, SW not gonna denounce her. 

10 hours ago, SW1966 said:

Englebert, you know nothing.  You are full of yourself.

Wow, what a comeback. After reading some of your posts, a sixth grader can see you have elevated sense of moral and intellectual superiority with no basis in fact. The arrogance is boundless. You are entertaining though. In fact, enough that I might have to start spending more time reading your posts for the cheap entertainment value alone. Keep'em coming.