La Porte 27 Clear Lake 3/FINAL

WOSgrad

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to La Porte 27 Clear Lake 3/FINAL
1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

The return of Coach Neal to the LP sideline is paying huge dividends.

Was he there during those Hoza Scott years? Also is that QB a family member of the other Upshaw that was at LP? I know Kobe (RB) is the lil brother of that Safety that was there several years ago. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Was he there during those Hoza Scott years? Also is that QB a family member of the other Upshaw that was at LP? I know Kobe (RB) is the lil brother of that Safety that was there several years ago. 

If it’s Cooper Upshaw it’s Austin Upshaw (SMU receiver) brother 

Great seeing this. Lots of potential at La Porte, those freshman four years ago --like Regis`` are special. That district is tough, but you have a former perennial winner catching fire at the right time. When it is rolling there, the support is incredible because of history. I had a great year there and they are Bulldogs just like Marlin.

8 hours ago, coach bear said:

Great seeing this. Lots of potential at La Porte, those freshman four years ago --like Regis`` are special. That district is tough, but you have a former perennial winner catching fire at the right time. When it is rolling there, the support is incredible because of history. I had a great year there and they are Bulldogs just like Marlin.

Jerry “Dog” Malone 

8 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Jerry “Dog” Malone 

You knew Jerry, I was runner up for my old Marlin hometown in 2009 when he left. Coach Malone was easily the winningest football coach in Marlin history. He did a lot of great things behind the scenes for the community.

18 minutes ago, coach bear said:

You knew Jerry, I was runner up for my old Marlin hometown in 2009 when he left. Coach Malone was easily the winningest football coach in Marlin history. He did a lot of great things behind the scenes for the community.

Coached against him a few times; great guy