You won’t see this on the news...

CardinalBacker

One my friends shared the post on fb this morning.  I see where a pro-cop website has picked it up.... I don’t expect the mainstream media to mention it.  This was right down the road in Spring, Texas. Watch the video.

This is the hidden content, please

I found this particularly disturbing. I understand that the biggest problem in America is white supremacy (lol) but I keep hoping that ANYBODY on the left or black community would at least acknowledge that these things happen, and that they are wrong. 

There will be crickets. 

Maybe I’d feel better if somebody could at least show a single image of a black person being treated that way by a white mob... but those violent acts don’t occur.  Episodes like these prove that the whole “white supremacy/white oppression” is a bold-faced lie. 

Aaaaaaaand.... this was on my feed minutes ago. Isn’t it crazy how the suspect’s/victim’s race(s) don’t get mentioned when the shoe is on the other foot?

31 year old man knocks 92 year old woman into a fire hydrant. My grandpa would say “he ain’t worth the powder and lead it’d take to blow his brains out.”

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Aaaaaaaand.... this was on my feed minutes ago. Isn’t it crazy how the suspect’s/victim’s race(s) don’t get mentioned when the shoe is on the other foot?

31 year old man knocks 92 year old woman into a fire hydrant. My grandpa would say “he ain’t worth the powder and lead it’d take to blow his brains out.”

Your grandpa would be correct...smh.

Waste it anyway

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

11 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Wow.... he’s been arrested 103 times? “ I know of white kids that haven’t even been arrested once. Just more proof that the system is racist.”

My guess is that this guy has mental issues. Based on his age I’d guess that he was a crack baby. 

I don’t know what you can do for people like that. I guess you just feed em, house em, give em a phone and wait for them to hurt somebody really bad and get themselves penned up long term. 

30 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wow.... he’s been arrested 103 times? “ I know of white kids that haven’t even been arrested once. Just more proof that the system is racist.”

My guess is that this guy has mental issues. Based on his age I’d guess that he was a crack baby. 

I don’t know what you can do for people like that. I guess you just feed em, house em, give em a phone and wait for them to hurt somebody really bad and get themselves penned up long term. 

Arrested multiple times very recently on assault and attempted assault charges.  No doubt he’ll hit the big time eventually and hurt someone bad or kill them,  could have easily been this lady.

Ion k.  My wife worked as a clerk in a bank.  She paved the way for our daughter to work at the same place p/t while she went to college.  Now she is a VP with a mba.   Some progress has been made.  Obviously more is needed.

When those young guys do stuff like that it makes it harder on the rest of us.  Don't think for a moment I don't feel it.

52 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Ion k.  My wife worked as a clerk in a bank.  She paved the way for our daughter to work at the same place p/t while she went to college.  Now she is a VP with a mba.   Some progress has been made.  Obviously more is needed.

When those young guys do stuff like that it makes it harder on the rest of us.  Don't think for a moment I don't feel it.

Thanks for saying that.   

And you're right... it just makes things harder on the rest of us.  Just like when some knuckle-headed white kid does something ridiculous, it makes things worse all of the way around. 

My biggest complaint is that those who yell the loudest about the intangibles (systemic racism, oppression, privilege, supremacy) go eerily silent when stuff like this happens.  Just a simple, "that was messed up..... but we're better than this as a group" would be nice to hear sometimes.  I know they're vocal... they talk all of the time.  It just seems like nobody will speak up when things go the other way.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Do you think that your daughters accomplishments are the result of public policy or the results of good parenting and personal responsibility?  I am going to venture a guess that your daughter earned every bit of what she has and did not reach  her current status due to a government mandate

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Do you think that your daughters accomplishments are the result of public policy or the results of good parenting and personal responsibility?  I am going to venture a guess that your daughter earned every bit of what she has and did not reach  her current status due to a government mandate

I'd put my money on parenting and personal responsibility any day of the week. 

It is a lot of things.  Church and religion play a big part.  I know one guy from sugar land who elevated to where he is now the interim President of the Univ of Arkansas. Dr Charles Robinson.   Another guy from a single parent home in Detroit, who is now a cabinet member in the WH.  Talking about Ben Carson.   Another guy from a single parent home who is now the senate chaplain,  Dr Barry Black.  

I haven't sort out my thoughts in regards to BLM.  All blacks do not think alike.  We do not all vote alike.   I am on the sidelines, with a bag of popcorn, watching all this stuff unfold.  I didn't attend any meetings.  I seldom hear any speeches.  I listen to my pastor at church.  Sometimes Rep Sheila Jackson Lee stands up and has a word on what is going on in DC.  She is a member and is a 2nd or 3rd generation 7th day adventist.    Sometimes I go visit the church in the Woodlands.    They are a bit more conservative there but they don't let that get in the way of bible prophecy.  I don't quite have a grasp of current trends.

9 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

I haven't sort out my thoughts in regards to BLM.  All blacks do not think alike.  We do not all vote alike.   I am on the sidelines, with a bag of popcorn, watching all this stuff unfold.  I didn't attend any meetings.  I seldom hear any speeches.  I listen to my pastor at church.  Sometimes Rep Sheila Jackson Lee stands up and has a word on what is going on in DC.  She is a member and is a 2nd or 3rd generation 7th day adventist.    Sometimes I go visit the church in the Woodlands.    They are a bit more conservative there but they don't let that get in the way of bible prophecy.  I don't quite have a grasp of current trends.

The woman two posts up has a grasp. 

Re: Atlanta.  If you are high or whatever.  Sleeping in the drive thru lane at Wendy's.  Police come.  You actions basically bought that on. You get into a tussle with the police and end up taking a taser from one of them.  You can go ahead and kiss whatever you want to kiss good bye.  They are going to blow you away, and in this case they did.  That was justifiable homicide.   At the end of the day LEOs like to go home to their spouses and family just like everyone else.

11 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Re: Atlanta.  If you are high or whatever.  Sleeping in the drive thru lane at Wendy's.  Police come.  You actions basically bought that on. You get into a tussle with the police and end up taking a taser from one of them.  You can go ahead and kiss whatever you want to kiss good bye.  They are going to blow you away, and in this case they did.  That was justifiable homicide.   At the end of the day LEOs like to go home to their spouses and family just like everyone else.

All you can do is think for yourself and pay attention to what other looks are saying.... even the ones that you disagree with. 

We’re always hammering on the black community because it seems like your family unit (mom, dad, daughter) is the exception to the rule. But at the same time, you have to figure in the fact that slavery undoubtedly tore up the fabric of many black families 150+ years ago... and it’s not something that’s easily repaired. The same thing can be said about incarceration of young black men today.... it’s hard to be a good dad from prison, and then it gets generational. 

I think we both agree that too many young black men end up in trouble with the law. The difference is that I think we have to reach them before they do damage to themselves and their futures... other people think that the problem is a racist justice system. 

Except Sheila Jackson Lee... don’t listen to her... she’s a clown, lol. Never knew she was SDA. 

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Another video I. saw was an exception, and there are always exceptions.  I try not to bring. up situations where this guy got shot while another guy on the other side of the nation, and is white, didn't get shot.  This video was shown on a national program.  It just so happened it occurred in Conroe.  This white guy was brandishing a shotgun at this small strip mall.  It was an upscale small mall.  So the conroe pd, or the sheriff's showed up.  The guy took a defensive position along side of a concrete pillar.  The camera was looking right over the shoulder of the deputy.  The guy had that shotgun pointed straight at the officer. The camera shot was straight down the barrel of that gun.   All he had to do was pull the trigger.  Somehow no shots were fired.  He lived.  How he got out of that alive is beyond me. The officer he pointed that shotgun at, and his partner were very brave and/or not smart.   Every officer is not going to show that much restraint.

50 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I wouldn’t. If he pointed a gun at me in that scenario I would unload the clip. 

I would owe it to my wife...my children...the people I’m responsible for and love more than my own life to do whatever I had to and through whatever means it took to come home safe to them. The dude with the shotgun would have 20 + 1 holes in him from an FN-57. Sorry, just telling the truth. 

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Another video I. saw was an exception, and there are always exceptions.  I try not to bring. up situations where this guy got shot while another guy on the other side of the nation, and is white, didn't get shot.  This video was shown on a national program.  It just so happened it occurred in Conroe.  This white guy was brandishing a shotgun at this small strip mall.  It was an upscale small mall.  So the conroe pd, or the sheriff's showed up.  The guy took a defensive position along side of a concrete pillar.  The camera was looking right over the shoulder of the deputy.  The guy had that shotgun pointed straight at the officer. The camera shot was straight down the barrel of that gun.   All he had to do was pull the trigger.  Somehow no shots were fired.  He lived.  How he got out of that alive is beyond me. The officer he pointed that shotgun at, and his partner were very brave and/or not smart.   Every officer is not going to show that much restraint.

One thing that makes a huge difference is whether or not there’s a fight going on. I’m sure you’ve been in a fight or two at some point and that adrenaline is a bear. If the cop is rolling around with a guy and fighting over a weapon, he’s probably gonna be more reactive than a guy that walks up on a calm situation like you describe. 

I think a lot of people miss the fact that what we’re seeing when someone is resisting is a fight.  I don’t make the best decisions after somebody slaps me. Professional fighters have trouble maintaining their composure sometimes... guys who do it for a living. But we expect our police officers to remain calm, make sound decisions, and remember their training during what is probably the most insane moment in anyone’s life... a physical fight.  

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I would owe it to my wife...my children...the people I’m responsible for and love more than my own life to do whatever I had to and through whatever means it took to come home safe to them. The dude with the shotgun would have 20 + 1 holes in him from an FN-57. Sorry, just telling the truth. 

The problem with that is that now you’ll lose your job, go broke trying to defend yourself from charges if you live in a liberal area, and very likely end up in prison. 
You actually owe it to your family to find a different career.