You won’t see this on the news...

CardinalBacker

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, NetCat said:

They caught this guy finally, and authorities said no racial slur was used.

This is the hidden content, please

Wish they would have charged him with a hate crime. 

Had to go to page 5 to find this thread.

Why don’t these people fight back.

It funny how these cowards pick weak individuals.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:23 AM, SmashMouth said:

I think that’s just crazy. A noose has no more meaning to me than a hangman’s noose. That’s how thousands of people of all nationalities were brought to justice in addition to being placed in a firing squad, being beheaded or sent to the guillotine. Stop making something out of nothing.  

Exactly.....

noose has been around long before America

On 7/11/2020 at 9:38 AM, NetCat said:

They caught this guy finally, and authorities said no racial slur was used.

This is the hidden content, please

Wish they would have charged him with a hate crime. 

Had to go to page 5 to find this thread.

Hate crime? I don’t believe you should be violent unless you are physically threatened and being that the attacker doesn’t look like he was being physically threatened I think he should be punished for this senseless violence. But I highly doubt this was a hate crime and I have a hard time believing this act was completely unprovoked. The victim is obviously very “sorry” about something. He probably did something or made some sly remark. He wasn’t just picked out because of his race 

8 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Hate crime? I don’t believe you should be violent unless you are physically threatened and being that the attacker doesn’t look like he was being physically threatened I think he should be punished for this senseless violence. But I highly doubt this was a hate crime and I have a hard time believing this act was completely unprovoked. The victim is obviously very “sorry” about something. He probably did something or made some sly remark. He wasn’t just picked out because of his race 

Too bad you don’t look at it that way when the shoe is on the other foot.

11 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I don't know, but the authorities looked into everything on this and concluded that the guy didn't make a racial slur like was said when the video came out.

And I think if there was any evidence at all they'd be telling us because of the way the country is in an uproar about race. 

If all this is true...then I say hate crime. 

Either way it's unexcusable violence that needs to be punished and I'm glad they got him. 

But that's just my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Agree 100%

5 minutes ago, NetCat said:

I don't know, but the authorities looked into everything on this and concluded that the guy didn't make a racial slur like was said when the video came out.

And I think if there was any evidence at all they'd be telling us because of the way the country is in an uproar about race. 

Either way it's unexcusable violence that needs to be punished and I'm glad they got him. 

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t provoked at all because it wasn’t a racial slur but maybe it wasn’t. I’m just saying I have a hard time believing that because he’s so “sorry” in addition to the fact that I’ve just never seen anyone just walk in a store and randomly attack someone without being provoked. Rather he was provoked or not he should be punished if he wasn’t physically threatened. If it was truly completely unprovoked then a hate crime could be considered. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

White police on black individuals? We know those were all racially motivated hate crimes. Do I really need to list? Playing dumb is senseless.

I never said any of them were except Aubury and that’s proven although Georgia has no hate crime law. Now there is systemic racism in place to where a lot of people can get away with crimes against blacks rather the actual crime is racially motivated or not. 

5 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Doesn’t mean it wasn’t provoked at all because it wasn’t a racial slur but maybe it wasn’t. I’m just saying I have a hard time believing that because he’s so “sorry” in addition to the fact that I’ve just never seen anyone just walk in a store and randomly attack someone without being provoked. Rather he was provoked or not he should be punished if he wasn’t physically threatened. If it was truly completely unprovoked then a hate crime could be considered. 

I understand why you're thinking that, and mostly I would agree...

But this happened at the beginning of the riots and was only one instance of this type of violence. 

Heck go back a page or two and you can see an attack on an old man. 

That's what makes me say hate crime anyways. 

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Why don’t these people fight back.

Some people just don't have an oz of fight in them. They'll roll over and play possum to avoid conflict. While others look for conflict and prey upon the weak. I'm not directing this to any race, there's both types in all cultures. But I agree, the perp wouldn't have wanted to record a "setup situation" where he got whipped.

15 minutes ago, NetCat said:

I understand why you're thinking that, and mostly I would agree...

But this happened at the beginning of the riots and was only one instance of this type of violence. 

Heck go back a page or two and you can see an attack on an old man. 

That's what makes me say hate crime anyways. 

Yea attacking an old person that way is pretty much attempted murder. But we still don’t know if it’s completely unprovoked. These videos are so short and half of them have no sound 

14 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Some people just don't have an oz of fight in them. They'll roll over and play possum to avoid conflict. While others look for conflict and prey upon the weak. I'm not directing this to any race, there's both types in all cultures. But I agree, the perp wouldn't have wanted to record a "setup situation" where he got whipped.

Exactly. No way someone starts punching on me for no reason and I’m not fighting back with every ounce of strength in my veins. I’m dang sure not gne be sorry about nothing. That’s very weird to me 

19 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

It could have been other words besides the usual suspects. May not have been words at all, could have been a look. As I pointed out, the victim seems a lil soft, and IMO would  not have instigated a conflict with the 2 men.

2 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

It could have been other words besides the usual suspects. May not have been words at all, could have been a look. As I pointed out, the victim seems a lil soft, and IMO would  not have instigated a conflict with the 2 men.

You’d be surprised about these guys. The main ones who won’t bust a grape are the main ones who get themselves in these situations. 

2 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Exactly. No way someone starts punching on me for no reason and I’m not fighting back with every ounce of strength in my veins. I’m dang sure not gne be sorry about nothing. That’s very weird to me 

Same here. But the younger generation has been wussy-fied. Maybe he was just apologizing for the lack of pigment in his skin. Isn't that what people have been doing since all this started?

I'm not pointing fingers because we don't know. There are 3 versions of every story. Yours, mine, and the truth. 

2 hours ago, NetCat said:

Even if he did use a racial slur, it does not warrant a beat down like that. No excuses.