Dem Logic

PhatMack19

This is pretty good.  Churches should do the same thing

Quote:
A North Carolina speedway drew a crowd of more than 2,000 spectators in defiance of the state's coronavirus restrictions after declaring the race a "protest."

The governor's office had warned Ace Speedway in Elon earlier this week that a crowd of more than 25 would violate the state's Phase 2 coronavirus restrictions.

But 
This is the hidden content, please

that more than 2,000 attended a race Saturday night. A sign from management outside the speedway said, "This Event is held in Peaceful Protest of Injustice and Inequality Everywhere."

Just now, PhatMack19 said:

Protesting  and rioting is great.  Going out in Public for any other reason and you will die from Corona 

Yet when people did drive through protests trying to get the government to open back up...they were horrible people that were endangering the country.

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Protesting  and rioting is great.  Going out in Public for any other reason and you will die from Corona 

How can these people have instant protest?  Don't they have jobs?  Also, notice how these instant outraged people have the same pre-made shirts that say the same things.  Also pre-made signs.  Again, manufactured outrage.  We need to find who is funding these people and get them for sedition.  A case against Soros for sedition should be easy on many fronts!

17 minutes ago, Reagan said:

How can these people have instant protest?  Don't they have jobs?  Also, notice how these instant outraged people have the same pre-made shirts that say the same things.  Also pre-made signs.  Again, manufactured outrage.  We need to find who is funding these people and get them for sedition.  A case against Soros for sedition should be easy on many fronts!

So much blood is on his hands all he needs is a bullet to the head. No sense in wasting a prison cell on him.

Man, I got on here for the first time in months to give some props to Vidor for the progress I saw yesterday. For whatever reason I decided to start to read a thread or two. After reading this cesspool of comments I decided it’s not even worth it. 

MAGAt logic: Lebron should shut up and dribble while Drew “is a human and allowed to have an opinion”. Guess black people are still animals . . . Or maybe just still 3/5 of a person as stated by law?

MAGAt logic: Kneeing in protest disrespects the military and flag. Yet, if you fought in WW2 like my uncle did and don’t abide by white rule you get hung in your uniform. No disrespect there though.  

This area down here would literally be more pissed if the cop kneeled on a dog like that vs a black person. Next time my 11 year old son comes to me and ask “Dad, why do the white Poole want to kill us”, I’ll just let him read these comments. 

In the words of a famous street poet, “Ain’t nothing changed but the numbers and the names”. Why did they riot in the 60’s in Watts, Detroit and Baltimore? Because “If a child does not feel the warmth of the village then he may burn the village to feel the warmth of its fire”. It just seems more noticeable now because other races have joined in. On the flip side, why did white people burn down “black Wall Street” in Tulsa? Well that’s easy, they just wanted all the blacks gone. 

Until you can understand those statements you’ll never understand things like welfare and abortion rates, income disparity, crime statistics and lack of representation. Until then they’ll just be liberals and leaches.  

See y’all in November maybe. I’ve read enough of this type stuff on 4chan. 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, I got on here for the first time in months to give some props to Vidor for the progress I saw yesterday. For whatever reason I decided to start to read a thread or two. After reading this cesspool of comments I decided it’s not even worth it. 

MAGAt logic: Lebron should shut up and dribble while Drew “is a human and allowed to have an opinion”. Guess black people are still animals . . . Or maybe just still 3/5 of a person as stated by law?

MAGAt logic: Kneeing in protest disrespects the military and flag. Yet, if you fought in WW2 like my uncle did and don’t abide by white rule you get hung in your uniform. No disrespect there though.  

This area down here would literally be more pissed if the cop kneeled on a dog like that vs a black person. Next time my 11 year old son comes to me and ask “Dad, why do the white Poole want to kill us”, I’ll just let him read these comments. 

In the words of a famous street poet, “Ain’t nothing changed but the numbers and the names”. Why did they riot in the 60’s in Watts, Detroit and Baltimore? Because “If a child does not feel the warmth of the village then he may burn the village to feel the warmth of its fire”. It just seems more noticeable now because other races have joined in. On the flip side, why did white people burn down “black Wall Street” in Tulsa? Well that’s easy, they just wanted all the niggers gone. 

Until you can understand those statements you’ll never understand things like welfare and abortion rates, income disparity, crime statistics and lack of representation. Until then they’ll just be liberals and leaches.  

The person calling everybody racist is the only one using slurs. 

Typical. 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

In the words of a famous street poet, “Ain’t nothing changed but the numbers and the names”. Why did they riot in the 60’s in Watts, Detroit and Baltimore? Because “If a child does not feel the warmth of the village then he may burn the village to feel the warmth of its fire”. It just seems more noticeable now because other races have joined in. On the flip side, why did white people burn down “black Wall Street” in Tulsa? Well that’s easy, they just wanted all the blacks gone. 

You and your ideology continues the slavery of our Black communities. 

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Next time my 11 year old son comes to me and ask “Dad, why do the white Poole want to kill us”, I’ll just let him read these comments. 

The only reason I’m responding to you is because I have a son myself. Why does your son think white people want to kill black people?

I don’t, my family doesn’t!!!

I’ll give you my opinion. It’s because that’s what he’s taught and because that’s what he see’s. I’m not saying you teach him those things. But someone, somewhere is feeding that crap to him. More than likely it’s an outside source and the media. You see, the media doesn’t show the good things that humans do for one another. They only show the hate and the bad things. I hate that your son has to ask you that question, because as a dad, I wouldn’t know how to answer that. 

I have a picture that I wish I could share with everyone. I can’t because there are 2 children in the picture and I don’t have permission to show them. The picture is of a 9 year old and a 3 year old. Different races. They are sitting in a
cul-da-sac playing with a bubble maker. (Before anyone starts judging why kids are playing in the street, there were multiple adults watching these children) In this picture you see two kids smiling and playing together. Why can these 2 get along but some adults can’t? It’s simple, they haven’t been taught to hate. I’m sure they have questions about why they look different, but they don’t care. They are innocent and it’s absolutely beautiful!!! If the world wants change, I mean true change, then parents, family and the media has to stop teaching and showing the hate!!! 

The 9 year old in this picture is mine. I don’t teach him hate. I don’t t teach him color. I try my best to teach him to be good to humans. To respect his elders, teachers, coaches and everyone he comes in contact with. I’m not perfect and my son isn’t either but we get along with humans who treat us right. Maybe the world could learn something from the these 2 kids!!!

49 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

I have a picture that I wish I could share with everyone. I can’t because there are 2 children in the picture and I don’t have permission to show them. The picture is of a 9 year old and a 3 year old. Different races. They are sitting in a cul-da-sac playing with a bubble maker. (Before anyone starts judging why kids are playing in the street, there were multiple adults watching these children) In this picture you see two kids smiling and playing together. Why can these 2 get along but some adults can’t? It’s simple, they haven’t been taught to hate. I’m sure they have questions about why they look different, but they don’t care. They are innocent and it’s absolutely beautiful!!! If the world wants change, I mean true change, then parents, family and the media has to stop teaching and showing the hate!!! 

You have painted a beautiful picture that many of us see in our everyday lives.

A coworker had the same principles in mind while raising his daughter. They didn't teach hate, or difference in skin color. About the time she was 4 or 5, she started taking dance classes from a well known and established school in our area. One day all the little girls in the class had to pair up to do something together. None of the other girls in the class wanted to pair up with her. When the instructor made one pair up with her, that little girl thru a fit like you wouldn't believe. Saying I'm not dancing with a black girl. My coworkers daughter was so upset and started crying. She didn't understand what was wrong with herself and why nobody wanted to dance with her. They picked her up and tried to expain. He said that was the hardest thing he has ever had to do.

So no, they dont always learn it from the parents. But I'd bet the other little girl did. IMO it's like LGBTxyz, whatever they call it now days, they are NOT born that way.

Edit... Since this is a sports site. She quit dance because of this incident and has now found a team sport, softball. She also has a family history of superb atheletes that came out of WOS. I look forward to keeping up with her success in the future.

Edited by WOSdrummer99
Afterthought

That’s rough, and I’m sure it happens even today. 

Do you ever wonder if kids today are learning to dislike people because of the images on our screens? 

Would a young White kid not be frightened after seeing images of black mobs pulling white drivers out of their cars and beating them?

99.9% of the young people out painting “F___ 12” and “ABAC” have never experienced bad treatment by the police. Somebody taught them to hate. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s rough, and I’m sure it happens even today. 

Do you ever wonder if kids today are learning to dislike people because of the images on our screens? 

Would a young White kid not be frightened after seeing images of black mobs pulling white drivers out of their cars and beating them?

99.9% of the young people out painting “F___ 12” and “ABAC” have never experienced bad treatment by the police. Somebody taught them to hate. 

Environmental issues are the number one influence.  Just read the Bible.

i ve been involved with the youth for over half my life from inner city to suburban to country kids.  It doesn’t matter where in this country you live but how you are raised and the home environment. I ve seen some inner city kids with great character that make good decisions and I ve seen country kids with poor character and make terrible decisions and vice versa.

23 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Environmental issues are the number one influence.  Just read the Bible.

i ve been involved with the youth for over half my life from inner city to suburban to country kids.  It doesn’t matter where in this country you live but how you are raised and the home environment. I ve seen some inner city kids with great character that make good decisions and I ve seen country kids with poor character and make terrible decisions and vice versa.

It comes down to accountability. We did our best to make our kids accountable for their actions. Accountable to us and accountable to themselves. 

That’s the whole problem with the agenda that’s being pushed today... they don’t hold themselves accountable for their own actions.

Poor? It’s not that you just make bad decisions when your money.... it’s “inequality.” Have a criminal record? It’s not that you commit crimes... the system is racist. No diploma? It’s not the fact that you dropped out, it’s a bad educational system. $100k in college debt? Not your fault, either. 

Keep making good decisions and things should start to go your way. Stand around and point at the inequalities which are a fact of life and you’ll never get out of the blocks. 

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Isn't the title of this thread an oxymoron?

Lol, I was just going to post something similar.  Yes stevenash, a Big Oxymoron.

They want to fund the WHO, and defund the Police.  Wooeee, oxymoron.