Was The Killing Of Floyd A Hit Job?

Reagan

No. 

But I’ve wondered if there could have been previous animosity between the two of them. 

I’ve also wondered IF they actually knew each other, that Chauvin could have been acting that way out of frustration/disappointment over Mr Floyd’s apparent drugged state that day. 

I’ve also wondered if Chauvin had seen how dangerous of a person that Floyd was from his time bouncing at da club and knew that he didn’t want to have to fight with him if he let him up. 

There’s just no way to know. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

No. 

But I’ve wondered if there could have been previous animosity between the two of them. 

I’ve also wondered IF they actually knew each other, that Chauvin could have been acting that way out of frustration/disappointment over Mr Floyd’s apparent drugged state that day. 

I’ve also wondered if Chauvin had seen how dangerous of a person that Floyd was from his time bouncing at da club and knew that he didn’t want to have to fight with him if he let him up. 

There’s just no way to know. 

Fight with him 3 minutes after he was unconscious... in handcuffs... with at least 4 other cops with him?

I think you mistook what I said. I’m not trying to justify anything. I don’t think that cop put on his gear that day with the express purpose of killing anybody, much less somebody he probably knew. 

I’m just curious as to what got him to a place where he’s committing textbook police brutality.  it’s a rhetorical question for which there will be no answer. 

It doesn’t fix anything and it definitely doesn’t excuse anything. You don’t have to keep throwing facts at me. I’m already aware of what happened out there. 

It’s only speculation on Watters part.   A realistic possibility.  One, imo should be looked into.   Perhaps the Officer was paid to ignore drugs in the club, and Floyd knew it?   To not investigate it would be a travesty of justice.

So maybe there’s something very possible I don’t know. When the store owner called the cops on Floyd, did he tell the dispatch, “Oh by the way, let officer Chauvin know it’s Floyd. Here’s his chance...” , or was it just by chance?... Nope, Watters is right, musta been planned for sure. How in HELL do you suppose that could have played out??? Seriously?

Why is George Floyd being made out to be a saint/martyr?  Yes, he was murdered by a rogue cop that should be put in prison.  But people, George Floyd was a career criminal.  Did he really deserve a nationally televised funeral and horse drawn carriage?  I would argue that retired police officer Dorn, that was killed by people looting in Floyd’s honor, was more deserving.  I guess our society has come to be that criminals are more honored than police officers.

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why is George Floyd being made out to be a saint/martyr?  Yes, he was murdered by a rogue cop that should be put in prison.  But people, George Floyd was a career criminal.  Did he really deserve a nationally televised funeral and horse drawn carriage?  I would argue that retired police officer Dorn, that was killed by people looting in Floyd’s honor, was more deserving.  I guess our society has come to be that criminals are more honored than police officers.

Not saying I don’t understand your feelings, nor am I saying that Floyd deserved anymore or any less honor than he received.
But the Bible tells us none of those men deserved anything! After Job learned that his livestock of various types, his servants, his properties even his children were killed or destroyed, Job had this to say:

Job1:20-1:22

This is the hidden content, please
Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped, 
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD. 
In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

What we have we don’t deserve including life. It is ALL a gift from God.