What are the chances of the Lumberton Raiders winning district?

Everyone has the same chance but Lumberton winning district would be an extremely long shot at best. Challenging for the playoffs, maybe. For a team that has never been to the playoffs and seems to have won very few district games ever, I think you are reaching quite a bit but reach away.

I see lumberton having a very good chance of making the playoffs.  But for a district championship?  That means that your expecting the Raiders to beat Dayton or Central?  I just dont'/can't see it.  Ive saw the Raiders on the field.  They're looked good, but will they do that against a team that is more physical and faster then them?  That's were coaching comes in at.

I see lumberton having a very good chance of making the playoffs.  But for a district championship?  That means that your expecting the Raiders to beat Dayton or Central?  I just dont'/can't see it.  Ive saw the Raiders on the field.  They're looked good, but will they do that against a team that is more physical and faster then them?  That's were coaching comes in at.

Love the D.Hall pic, Soulja!

The Raiders probably do have a team that is good enough this year that they MAY help decide WHO goes because they could possibly win a few district games...But win the district themselves?  Chances are probably somewhere between zero and when pigs fly.

Not talking about making the playoffs, but WINNING  district...

Lumberton can win district when....

Homer Simpson wins a write in ballot to become president of the USA.

Dan Rather votes republican.

The Astros start an incredible winning streak and win the World Series.

George Bush leads a singing of "Love Train" in downtown Baghdad.

Jack Nicklaus comes out of retirement and wins the Masters by 10 strokes over Tiger Woods.

The water in the Houston Ship Channel becomes clean enough to drink.

Lamar University gets football back and in the first year they go undefeated and win the division 2 national championship....

Kind of get the picture....

Not saying Lumberton doesn't stand a chance of getting a huge upset, but winning 2 out of 3 against Dayton, Central, and Nederland, the odds are just not there....

Guest raiderlane

I am what you call a realist,realistically our guys have an opportunity to compete,we all want them to do well,and also make a run for the playoffs.unless you have been under a rock for the last 30 years or so,you know that we have never been to the playoffs,so our ultimate goal (realistically)is to make the playoffs.we as fans know this,the players know this,they are the ones working hard every day to get there. so to say our guys will win district is just a tad bit unrealistic i'm not being disrespectful,i know these guys and they would appreciate our fans alot more,if they would be a little more realistic in their ideas.anyway, they are the ones lining up on friday night ,not you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86