Chinese Wet Markets

baddog

No wonder viruses and bacteria thrive in China. Thank you China.....

Scroll down for the pics.......some may offend dog lovers.....

China's wet markets can include these bizarre, unusual items

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

This is just a Western opinion on food and preparation. People have been eating animals like these and preparing food like this for thousands of years. Only this year, other than dog and cat, have people made such an issue of it because of the virus. Would you have even known or really cared if the virus hadn’t started?

For me I started to love Dinuguan, pork blood stew. It sounds disgusting because we are trained not to eat blood, but it tastes amazing. If they weren’t endangered I would love to eat Fruit Bat or Green Sea Turtle. All sounds horrible, but until you try it you don’t know. You are basing on your opinion having grown up in the West

3 hours ago, RaiderRed30 said:

This is just a Western opinion on food and preparation. People have been eating animals like these and preparing food like this for thousands of years. Only this year, other than dog and cat, have people made such an issue of it because of the virus. Would you have even known or really cared if the virus hadn’t started?

For me I started to love Dinuguan, pork blood stew. It sounds disgusting because we are trained not to eat blood, but it tastes amazing. If they weren’t endangered I would love to eat Fruit Bat or Green Sea Turtle. All sounds horrible, but until you try it you don’t know. You are basing on your opinion having grown up in the West

Can’t deny that. We are what we are.  My problem is, if you want to eat fruit bat, fine. Be sanitary enough to clean up the blood and guts afterward.