Silsbee vs Livingston

BADSANTA

44 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I remember Huffman gave last years Tigers fits until about 5 minutes left in the 4th qtr. They had a kid about 6'2 who was like Barkley on the boards and 2 kids who could shoot lights out from deep. Very well coached team. Not that athletic but well coached for darn sure. 

They are always well prepared and just don’t beat themselves. The post player graduated but they still have some shooters who can fill it up. 

14 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Guess Livingston just ain't what they used to be from when I was a kid.

Back when them and Silsbee were in the same district, it seemed like they always had a lot of size and at least one or two kids that could jump out of the building.

Just like Cleveland, time have changed big time. Livingston use to have all the Jackson brothers (Shannon, Johnny, Bobby, etc) and Cleveland (Ivan William's, Andre Riscaino, Squirrel etc). Most of those families no longer live there I dont think. Some.of those guys are no longer living as well. Like I said, times have changed. 

36 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Just like Cleveland, time have changed big time. Livingston use to have all the Jackson brothers (Shannon, Johnny, Bobby, etc) and Cleveland (Ivan William's, Andre Riscaino, Squirrel etc). Most of those families no longer live there I dont think. Some.of those guys are no longer living as well. Like I said, times have changed. 

All of those guys are still living 

Yeah....I remember them having a big post player that used to give Silsbee fits. I think Ernest was his name, not 100 percent sure. Also had a kid that looked like Vince Carter in the dunk contest when they played us.

Anyways, I'm glad Silsbee will be playing this modern version of Livingston. Still don't want them to look past anyone.