Go Bernie, Go Bernie!

Reagan

On 2/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, Reagan said:

In the Texas primary, we know President is going to win.  So -- let's vote in the dimocratic primary and cast our vote for Bernie!  Bless his heart, he deserves it.  Especially how he was treated by Hillarious Clintonista. 

Good idea. That would hurt all the jackals who’ll be coming from the right to primary any Republican who dares cross fearless leader.

14 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article....”to combat global warming”. What a farce. Can anyone tell me what we have done to combat global warming at all? Like it’s really a problem. Let’s say for once that global warming is a human problem and we need to fix it. The first step Sanders would take would be to ban gas and diesel autos and trucks, and go electric. This would cripple our economy by itself, since we are the #1 oil producer/exporter in the world.....since Trump. People don’t even realize how almost everything has ties to the oil industry.

Building “green houses” makes no sense. Solar power can’t be counted on 100% and is very expensive. Since the solar companies would be owned by the government, would they give me my solar panels? How about heating oil up north? You’d have people freezing to death. Can’t use natural gas for heat either, that’s a no-no. Nuclear power would be gone due to the extremely toxic by products.
China is the #1 polluter in the world. How are you going to stop them? Lmao

I’m waiting on the electric jet. The global warming people would have a coniption (that’s a fit for you yahoos) if they couldn’t fly their fossil fuel burning, super polluting monster aircraft to get to their global warming meetings held around the world.

Sanders is an idiot and a confessed communist. One thing that really bothers me is this......if the dims hate the Russians (probably just because it was an angle against Trump) why do they wish to be governed just like them....or China, for that matter? You hate the Russians and China, yet you want to be ruled by their type of government.......COMMUNISM. So, what is really so bad about them after all? I think that is a very fair question for “The Associates”.

I’ve got more, but I’m tired of typing for now.

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

Cements front runner status.  Leaps to first in Texas.

For some, I guess this looks like Bernie is a shoe-in for the presidency. I keep reminding my wife that this is simply for who the dims want to go against Trump. It really doesn’t matter because Trump is going to win in the biggest landslide victory ever recored in the history of the US. I’m talking even Johnson over Goldwater. If there is a bigger deficit than that, let me know.

38 minutes ago, baddog said:

For some, I guess this looks like Bernie is a shoe-in for the presidency. I keep reminding my wife that this is simply for who the dims want to go against Trump. It really doesn’t matter because Trump is going to win in the biggest landslide victory ever recored in the history of the US. I’m talking even Johnson over Goldwater. If there is a bigger deficit than that, let me know.

Roosevelt in 36 is the biggest I think

27 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Roosevelt in 36 is the biggest I think

From the article:

The most lopsided president election in U.S. history was Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt's 1936 victory against Republican Alfred M. Landon. Roosevelt won 98.5 percent or 523 of the 538 electoral votes up for grabs that year.

Republican Ronald Reagan won the most electoral votes of any president in history, 525. But that was after seven more electoral votes were added to the prize. His 525 electoral votes represented 97.6 percent of all 538 electoral votes.

30 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

The most lopsided president election in U.S. history was Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt's 1936 victory against Republican Alfred M. Landon. Roosevelt won 98.5 percent or 523 of the 538 electoral votes up for grabs that year.

Republican Ronald Reagan won the most electoral votes of any president in history, 525. But that was after seven more electoral votes were added to the prize. His 525 electoral votes represented 97.6 percent of all 538 electoral votes.

Thanks

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

So Johnson wasn’t close huh? Teach me to keep my trap shut. lol. It’s gonna be big anyway.