Two Articles Of Impeachment Is All The Dims Could Come Up With?!

Reagan

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Nice try, but old sayings have zero meaning.  If I hear from several people that don't like you that you are a pedophile, should I accept that because more than one made the claim and because they "heard it from a friend of a friend" or from a "confidential" whistleblower?

He speaks lies that I hear. How can that be more direct?

58 minutes ago, UT alum said:

He speaks lies that I hear. How can that be more direct?

And these lies that you hear, please give me two or three of the most consequential lies you have heard personally that need absolutely no interpretation but the statements themselves.  Yes, I am interested in CONSEQUENTIAL IRREFUTABLE OUTRIGHT INTENTIONAL  lies..  Additionally, if you have heard them, every other person in this country heard them as well.   Is half the country wrong and you are definitely right?  Or are these "lies" subject to interpretation, conclusions, and judgement of same that are colored by personal like/dislike?  

34 minutes ago, stevenash said:

And these lies that you hear, please give me two or three of the most consequential lies you have heard personally that need absolutely no interpretation but the statements themselves.  Yes, I am interested in CONSEQUENTIAL IRREFUTABLE OUTRIGHT INTENTIONAL  lies..  Additionally, if you have heard them, every other person in this country heard them as well.   Is half the country wrong and you are definitely right?  Or are these "lies" subject to interpretation, conclusions, and judgement of same that are colored by personal like/dislike?  

You know how it is, Nash, make America great again actually means we’re returning to Jim Crow laws.

That state Democrats put in place, by the way.

15 hours ago, stevenash said:

Mexico will pay for the wall. North Korea just announced plans to denuclearize. US steel just announced they are building six new steel mills. Kurds are much safer now. China will pay tariffs, not us. Democrats oppose any effort to secure our borders. I will repeal and replace Obamacare. You will have the most beautiful healthcare, you won’t believe. I alone can fix it. There is substantial evidence of voter fraud.

I got at least a thousand more, but I got better things to do with my time.

3 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Mexico will pay for the wall. North Korea just announced plans to denuclearize. US steel just announced they are building six new steel mills. Kurds are much safer now. China will pay tariffs, not us. Democrats oppose any effort to secure our borders. I will repeal and replace Obamacare. You will have the most beautiful healthcare, you won’t believe. I alone can fix it. There is substantial evidence of voter fraud.

I can trade Obama statements for Trump statements just as long as you wish.  Name the last President you know that did any different

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I can trade Obama statements for Trump statements just as long as you wish.  Name the last President you know that did any different

Here comes ‘ol whatabout.

I meant to ask before my previous post - is there such a thing as an inconsequential lie? I thought any lie damaged ones reputation for honesty.

15 hours ago, stevenash said:

Oh, I left out this doozy: “Then I have Article 2, where I can do anything I want.”

15 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Here comes ‘ol whatabout.

I meant to ask before my previous post - is there such a thing as an inconsequential lie? I thought any lie damaged ones reputation for honesty.

If that thought/contention is correct, you must hate EVERYONE who ever occupied an elected office regardless of party affiliation, right?

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Mexico will pay for the wall. (They are but not In a monetary sense) North Korea just announced plans to denuclearize. (They did, just that they backed out) US steel just announced they are building six new steel mills. (Don’t recall this one )Kurds are much safer now. (How could anyone foresee them not being safer? Dims cry about war but when the troops are pulled and all hell breaks loose, then the dims cry about the carnage) China will pay tariffs, not us. (Not decided yet) Democrats oppose any effort to secure our borders. (Totally true) I will repeal and replace Obamacare. (He did) You will have the most beautiful healthcare, you won’t believe. I alone can fix it. (Don’t recall this one) There is substantial evidence of voter fraud. (There is)

Bottom line is simply compare the job the two have done.  The economy is roaring and unemployment is at record lows, something that Obama said would never be possible and we should accept high unemployment as the new norm.

Liberals are more interested in what is said and intentions, conservatives are interested in what is done and results.

21 hours ago, stevenash said:

It seems as though whatabouts are acceptable for you but for nobody else if my memory is correct

I try my best not to use the whatabout argument. It didn’t work at all when I was young, and that’s because it’s a bad argument, but one that’s easy to slip into.