Gotta say something

pakronos

Some people think I’m a trader... think I hate my team...by far all false. I REFUSE to get aboard the hype train about a team that is NO WHERE NEAR as good as ADVERTISED. Again, PAM imo have the best WR’s in the area, not just one or two like on other teams, but a true “posse”. One of the best in between the tackles rb in Cheney with an okay back up... a back kicker that looks good... after that it’s smoke and mirrors and HYPE. Never thought I’d see the day I kinda miss ol Xbox... maybe he saw down the line what was coming or lack of??? Not picking on a kid, cause people around here get but hurt when I criticize a position. He just don’t have it this year. Maybe his junior or senior year after he get some height or experience, he will be better. Problem is will he have the weapons by then??? I feel our fan base won’t accept the obvious that we are rebuilding and might be for awhile. Depending on the realignment, it might be rough for PAM

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Some people think I’m a trader... think I hate my team...by far all false. I REFUSE to get aboard the hype train about a team that is NO WHERE NEAR as good as ADVERTISED. Again, PAM imo have the best WR’s in the area, not just one or two like on other teams, but a true “posse”. One of the best in between the tackles rb in Cheney with an okay back up... a back kicker that looks good... after that it’s smoke and mirrors and HYPE. Never thought I’d see the day I kinda miss ol Xbox... maybe he saw down the line what was coming or lack of??? Not picking on a kid, cause people around here get but hurt when I criticize a position. He just don’t have it this year. Maybe his junior or senior year after he get some height or experience, he will be better. Problem is will he have the weapons by then??? I feel our fan base won’t accept the obvious that we are rebuilding and might be for awhile. Depending on the realignment, it might be rough for PAM

Pak I don't think you're a traitor, I was just poking at you.

43 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I think it's just two.