**Bashing Will Not Be Tolerated**

• 4 months later...
Guest Diamonddirt

I'VE WATCHED SEVERAL YEARS OF TENNIS....  Have you seen the SOFTBALL forum and they way them people act......I wouldnt be so proud to say I play softball no offense.......Go read some of them and to say that the DRAMA doesnt happen at softball forum or softball games then you are blessed where we come from ha ha ha its hard to see whose adult or child. Who is playing kid are parent....yeah its scary..

my serve is faster than your serve!  nu-uh, and my forehand is stronger than yours!  no it's not, plus, you have a little racket.

;D ;D ;D

it seems it would be tough to talk too much trash in a competition where the winner is clearly defined by how they do individually.  it's not like a football game where the best team doesn't always win.  usually, the better player prevails, and the trash talk is done by the result.  anywho, here's to a great tennis season... best of luck to all of our local players.

I'VE WATCHED SEVERAL YEARS OF TENNIS....  Have you seen the SOFTBALL forum and they way them people act......I wouldnt be so proud to say I play softball no offense.......Go read some of them and to say that the DRAMA doesnt happen at softball forum or softball games then you are blessed where we come from ha ha ha its hard to see whose adult or child. Who is playing kid are parent....yeah its scary..

I know what you mean, I went to my first tennis match the other day in Houston.  I saw most of the players stomping aroung and acting like spoilt brats.  It was really funny when they started talking to themselves. Yeah, I'll play softball anyday.  And by the way, it is not "them people" it is "those people".

I know what you mean, I went to my first tennis match the other day in Houston.  I saw most of the players stomping aroung and acting like spoilt brats.  It was really funny when they started talking to themselves. Yeah, I'll play softball anyday.  And by the way, it is not "them people" it is "those people".

no, i'm pretty sure in southeast texas it can go either way  ;D

• 2 months later...

I know tell me about it.  I played baseball forever and it never would get as intense as tennis.  In baseball there are like 11 other players who play and if you never get the ball hit to you, you just sit there and do nothing.  In tennis you are in every point.  Also in tennis you know if you are better than another person because you beat that person, no your team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I know tell me about it.  I played baseball forever and it never would get as intense as tennis.  In baseball there are like 11 other players who play and if you never get the ball hit to you, you just sit there and do nothing.  In tennis you are in every point.  Also in tennis you know if you are better than another person because you beat that person, no your team.

10 seconds left in a playoff basketball game. Your down by 1. You dont touch the ball on the last play. Your team wins. Great Job! You didnt do anything.

Now, 6-6 in the third set tie-breaker and you come up with 2 huge shots to win the match.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE IN TENNIS. YOU GET ALL THE GLORY, OR ALL THE SHAME

• 4 weeks later...

10 seconds left in a playoff basketball game. Your down by 1. You dont touch the ball on the last play. Your team wins. Great Job! You didnt do anything.

Now, 6-6 in the third set tie-breaker and you come up with 2 huge shots to win the match.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE IN TENNIS. YOU GET ALL THE GLORY, OR ALL THE SHAME

yes you are very wise sensai

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder