*BREAKING NEWS..PAT FISCHER RESIGNS AS DC AT PN-G*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i meant was if you put someone as DC you trust him with the "D" and not take it away from him after 1 bad game. I loved the aggressive "D" we came out with at first, the after the loss at lcm we went back to conservative play calling at D, i love an aggressive "D". i know being from ned you love MB and the way he calls a game, but alot of us over here are getting tired of it! :P

What i meant was if you put someone as DC you trust him with the "D" and not take it away from him after 1 bad game. I loved the aggressive "D" we came out with at first, the after the loss at lcm we went back to conservative play calling at D, i love an aggressive "D". i know being from ned you love MB and the way he calls a game, but alot of us over here are getting tired of it! :P

;D Yeah, MB is definitely on my Christmas card list!  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I think thats crap the reason he quit was of MB hes stuborn and wants it his way and yea he is head coach.

but if i had any say so he would not be..

we need a reall leader pat was the man and i no all the players would agree he is a great coach

and now a new coach form HF ?

dude are you kidding me  our season is down the drain already count us out ?

I played five playoff games in 98 and 99 for Coach Fischer, He's a great coach! 98 being a year H-J represented in more playoff games than in the last 15 years. Like said earlier, something must have come up. Everyone looks to better their self, RIGHT? ;D

Guest Indian Chief

I think thats crap the reason he quit was of MB hes stuborn and wants it his way and yea he is head coach.

but if i had any say so he would not be..

we need a reall leader pat was the man and i no all the players would agree he is a great coach

and now a new coach form HF ?

dude are you kidding me  our season is down the drain already count us out ?

Broussard is a very good coach.

Guest car ramrod

Not to ruffle any feathers here, but I only saw one game of HF's last year, and it was against WO-S. They gave up 54 points (with a running clock in the second half) and 440 yards. They had a DC?

WO-S put those kind of numbers up on everyone in the regular season except for the Silsbee game.  WO-S hung 50 on a very fast K-Ville team.  Coach Broussard's defense only gave up an average of 13 points a game last year, with the 54 that was put up by the Mustangs.  Give Coach Broussard some credit.  H-F was out talented in most games, not out coached (on defense, offense is another story). 

Broussard is a very good coach.

coach burnett is a good coach. i mean what your saying can go both ways.. coach fischer is just as stubborn for quitting because he doesnt get his way?

PNG will be fine. let the losers worry about losin. thats never been a problem of ours in the classes of 08 and 09. ya feel me

Guest 3AFan

Not to ruffle any feathers here, but I only saw one game of HF's last year, and it was against WO-S. They gave up 54 points (with a running clock in the second half) and 440 yards. They had a DC?

That was his only bad game, and talk about out talented. If HF had any kind of offense last season, they make a playoff bid with Broussards stout defense. He did a lot, with little. Great pick up for PNG! The kids will love playing for Broussard.

What is this supposed to mean?  I am a personal and professional friend of Pat's and I wish you would clarify this statement, please.

Its either his way or no way.  If he doesn't have complete control over things its wrong and hardly ever takes other points into consideration.  If I recall correctly, Fischer did that to his DC in 2001 before the season ever started!

Yes we did have a DC and he is awesome.  PNG is getting a great coAch, one of the best in the area.  In that game, we also sent out QB off in a helicopter the first down of the gam.  That is enough to shake anyone up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder