Kirbyville In 07?

Guest Wildcat 08

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as Kirbyville has been they have yet yo beat Silsbee.  The Tigers have had their number.  Poor decisons cost them two years ago and last year Silsbee was way too physical for them. If the Wildcats stay healthy they have a shot this year.  Depth will hurt them.

Guest ECBucFan

KV has just about the whole team back, and was pretty dang good last year... Should have beat Sweeny (I was there). If Alvarez can keep the guys diciplined and focused, it could very well be "the year" for KV. Good luck.  :) 

kirbyville will be tough but not better than wos. we are starting a two year runningback that was awsome last year and will be better this year. our defense will be tough as well. the real kicker will be our quarterback which will be better than most think. just dont see kirbyville doing better than 2nd or 3rd but should make the playoffs. i think the wildcard this year will be jasper could be spoiler for a few teams.

I, personally, just don't think that Jasper will completely turn it around this year (no offense Jasper fans), but they appeared to lack the speed and over all talent that they usually have and I didn't see it on the JV or Freshman teams either. I think Brooks will help, but I look for them to be around 5-5 or 6-4 this year. I hope I'm wrong, it's just an observation.

Guest 3AFan

I, personally, just don't think that Jasper will completely turn it around this year (no offense Jasper fans), but they appeared to lack the speed and over all talent that they usually have and I didn't see it on the JV or Freshman teams either. I think Brooks will help, but I look for them to be around 5-5 or 6-4 this year. I hope I'm wrong, it's just an observation.

I'd bet my car that Jasper beats Kirbyville this year. Of course, if you saw my car you wouldn't take the bet either way.... but still.... Jasper will beat Kirbyville this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298