Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK BALLFAN I PLAY, AND I DO WORK ON GETTING BETTER, BUT AT NIGHT AFTER PRACTICE I GET ON HERE AND LIKE TO JUST CHILL AND TALK ABOUT SPORTS, DAWG NOTHING ON HERE MEANS NOTHING, NONE OF YALL ARE PLAYING BUT ALL OF YOU MAKE PREDICTIONS, SO WHY CANT I? WHAT YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING, WHAT I SAY MEANS NOTHING, THE ONLY THING THAT MEANS ANYTHING IS WHAT THE SCORE SAYS AT THE END OF THE GAME.

LOOK BALLFAN I PLAY, AND I DO WORK ON GETTING BETTER, BUT AT NIGHT AFTER PRACTICE I GET ON HERE AND LIKE TO JUST CHILL AND TALK ABOUT SPORTS, DAWG NOTHING ON HERE MEANS NOTHING, NONE OF YALL ARE PLAYING BUT ALL OF YOU MAKE PREDICTIONS, SO WHY CANT I? WHAT YOU SAY MEANS NOTHING, WHAT I SAY MEANS NOTHING, THE ONLY THING THAT MEANS ANYTHING IS WHAT THE SCORE SAYS AT THE END OF THE GAME.

You're getting on the wrong guy (not Ballfan, should be me), but I hear ya. I guess I don't understand what good it does to come on here and talk the Dogs up. We'll be fine without that. You don't want to come off looking like the kid in Kirbyville, do you? I don't want any of the kids from the school I went to make fools of themselves here or anywhere else. It just doesn't represent Jasper very well. I hope that makes sense to you. By the way, Jasperdog94 has a point. Ditch the caps. Even all lowercase looks better if you're gonna be lazy when you post.

Guest ST4life

these will be your 3 playoff teams, no certain order

WOS

Kirbyville

Jasper

are you sure you are going to be saying that later in the season i would think about that for a little while

Guest ST4life

My heart says Stangs, Tigers, Dawgs. My head keeps flip-flopping.

yeah that is what my heart is saying but you cant overlook K-ville they do look like they can do some damage

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder