Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trash talk?

You are the one talking up KVille like they have won state, until they win district I would stay quite or you will be here in November explaining why they got beat by WOS, Silsbee, and Jasper.

What???? I hope they do mess around and go to state because they darn sure have the athletes to do it. Then you will be in this forum explaining to me why you are dry hating on Kirbyville!!!

it bounced on the news not according to the men in stripes.

Weird. I've never heard it from that perspective. It bounced on the field, the crew just got it wrong. It wasn't edited for TV to look like it bounced. It was just a bad call. No difference - just the margin of victory.

Kvilleballa, you're a funny dude.

Have to say WOS wins the district until some other team proves they can do it. Kirbyville will be tough but WOS will win the title again. They got my new boy Chase Adams! Talked to him for about an hour the other night. Great kid and cant wait to watch him play.

why exactly does silsbee always have to be the under dog? lol

havent we proved ourselves? seriously guys whats the deal? we were the only team until wo-s lost in playoffs to hold them to a td.

wo-s may walk away with another one but they wont get it easy, if they get it, because silsbee still has the sour taste of defeat from last years MAJOR upset by the stangs and it has become somewhat of a rivalry for silsbee so watcha out stangs!

why exactly does silsbee always have to be the under dog? lol

havent we proved ourselves? seriously guys whats the deal? we were the only team until wo-s lost in playoffs to hold them to a td.

wo-s may walk away with another one but they wont get it easy, if they get it, because silsbee still has the sour taste of defeat from last years MAJOR upset by the stangs and it has become somewhat of a rivalry for silsbee so watcha out stangs!

That was not an upset ???

Have to say WOS wins the district until some other team proves they can do it. Kirbyville will be tough but WOS will win the title again. They got my new boy Chase Adams! Talked to him for about an hour the other night. Great kid and cant wait to watch him play.

Naw, not again.....Kirbyville has size on the line this year and will dominate the stangs this year.

Barry Burley will bring the wood to DPG!!!

Really? Was he playing last year when DPG ran for almost 200 on them?

The Silsbee game was an upset? We were favorites to win the game and the district. We own Silsbee in the series. How was it an upset? You're silly.

Silsbee and WO-S come in about neck-and-neck for the title this year, IMO. We both lost some of our biggest names, but return some big talent and bring up some exciting young guys. Kirbyville? Maybe, but first they've got to act like they've been there - or just shut up and let your team's play do the talking. You don't see anyone on here saying WO-S will destroy Kirbyville. We just refer to last year's big talk and the unprecedented letdown that followed (the game).

No one will overlook Silsbee, at least not WO-S.

Really? Was he playing last year when DPG ran for almost 200 on them?

The Silsbee game was an upset? We were favorites to win the game and the district. We own Silsbee in the series. How was it an upset? You're silly.

Im going to let the Cats do the talking this year since we seem to be a push over this year.

That will be a first ;D

What Sville going to do this year???? I noticed you be dry hating on Kirbyville!!! I program gets better every year and should prevail from here on out. Nothing substitutes the facts so, thank you Dave Campbell for giving my boys some credit and an extra confidence boost.....its almost time to go to war!!! Go Kats!!!!! The district is yours this year!!!! 

I thought you were going to let the Cats do the talking.

I do plan to keep living, so thanks for the encouraging words.

You say you keep getting better "every year," but in truth, Kville went 10-3 in 2004, then went 8-4 in both 2005 and 2006. So, really, they got better in 2004, then worse in 2005 and sorta leveled out since then.  :D

Kirbyville certainly has a shot at the district crown, but so do WO-S and Silsbee (and everyone else, for that matter). People just rag on you because you came on here last year talking this EXACT SAME NOISE and limped away from Dan Hooks Stadium with your tail between your legs and a 46-16 whooping tattooed on your rear. The fact that Dave Campbell picked y'all to win does not mean that much to me, as he certainly didn't pick us to win the district last time we went to the state game, and just before the consolidation of schools in Port Arthur, in the early 2000s, he said that PA Lincoln had "won seven straight district titles." At the time, they hadn't won one in decades.

I'm glad your boys got a confidence boost by the rankings. Just imagine what it will do for the boys at WO-S and Silsbee. They each spanked y'all last year WITHOUT any disrespect to motivate them. Imagine seeing them actually hungry.

I thought you were going to let the Cats do the talking.

I do plan to keep living, so thanks for the encouraging words.

You say you keep getting better "every year," but in truth, Kville went 10-3 in 2004, then went 8-4 in both 2005 and 2006. So, really, they got better in 2004, then worse in 2005 and sorta leveled out since then.  :D

Kirbyville certainly has a shot at the district crown, but so do WO-S and Silsbee (and everyone else, for that matter). People just rag on you because you came on here last year talking this EXACT SAME NOISE and limped away from Dan Hooks Stadium with your tail between your legs and a 46-16 whooping tattooed on your rear. The fact that Dave Campbell picked y'all to win does not mean that much to me, as he certainly didn't pick us to win the district last time we went to the state game, and just before the consolidation of schools in Port Arthur, in the early 2000s, he said that PA Lincoln had "won seven straight district titles." At the time, they hadn't won one in decades.

I'm glad your boys got a confidence boost by the rankings. Just imagine what it will do for the boys at WO-S and Silsbee. They each spanked y'all last year WITHOUT any disrespect to motivate them. Imagine seeing them actually hungry.

Wos92,I'll getcha a bowl and a spoon from our consession stand so you can eat that crow!!! LOL!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw