Build Wall or Shut Down the Border

Hagar

6 minutes ago, Law Man said:

My comment was not to address illegals. Mental health was my point. Canada healthcare is free and it covers almost everything other than prescription drugs, glasses, and dental. Basically works like Medicare. Canada provides near universal coverage to all Canadians. 

I don’t know how we can address mental health. Englebert gave solid facts that I was not aware of.

6 minutes ago, Law Man said:

My comment was not to address illegals. Mental health was my point. Canada healthcare is free and it covers almost everything other than prescription drugs, glasses, and dental. Basically works like Medicare. Canada provides near universal coverage to all Canadians. 

I don’t know how we can address mental health. Englebert gave solid facts that I was not aware of.

16 minutes ago, Law Man said:

I like my healthcare that I actually have to pay for.

“Free” means the low income takers are mooching off the hard working makers...nothing is free, someone always pays for it.

8 hours ago, Law Man said:

How many Canadians come to the US for medical purposes?  I have heard that it is not as great as you seem to think it is.  

45 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

How many Canadians come to the US for medical purposes?  I have heard that it is not as great as you seem to think it is.  

How many mass shootings in schools, clubs, movie theater, and concerts has Canada had by mental health perps compared to the U.S.? No one seems to acknowledge that the U.S. does not address mental health. The mass killings in the U.S. was not because we have great health plans. The killings were done by individuals who had mental health issues. Sandy Hooks, Vegas, Texas, Florida, LasVegas,South Carolina, and Colorado were all senseless killings carried out by sick mentally ill people. The U.S. medical plan is not as great as you think it is. Full of lies and false hopes. I  have been told at one point in time that if I like my plan or Doctor I can keep it. Pre-existing conditions are still being debated today. I can't even help the ones I pick up off the streets. Hospitals hold them for 24hr. and then they are released. This is not about being Democratic or Republican. We would be pointing fingers all day. I don't feel safe in malls, theaters or any area I consider a soft target. Home grown terrorist are in our back yards. They are being released from prisons without any form of medication or treatment plan. 

20 minutes ago, Law Man said:

How many mass shootings in schools, clubs, movie theater, and concerts has Canada had by mental health perps compared to the U.S.? No one seems to acknowledge that the U.S. does not address mental health. The mass killings in the U.S. was not because we have great health plans. The killings were done by individuals who had mental health issues. Sandy Hooks, Vegas, Texas, Florida, LasVegas,South Carolina, and Colorado were all senseless killings carried out by sick mentally ill people. The U.S. medical plan is not as great as you think it is. Full of lies and false hopes. I  have been told at one point in time that if I like my plan or Doctor I can keep it. Pre-existing conditions are still being debated today. I can't even help the ones I pick up off the streets. Hospitals hold them for 24hr. and then they are released. This is not about being Democratic or Republican. We would be pointing fingers all day. I don't feel safe in malls, theaters or any area I consider a soft target. Home grown terrorist are in our back yards. They are being released from prisons without any form of medication or treatment plan. 

You have touched on a good point. There are so many people roaming our streets who have mental issues and should probably be institutionalized, but doctors believe they can medicate any mental disorder. To some degree they do have success with meds, but woe be unto thee should they FORGET their meds. Some should not be allowed on the streets.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 0:06 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Can’t put that instability on Trump...this happens all the time, it’s called a strike.

I don’t recall strikes at Christmas. Also, strikes are started after a vote by the members. Not a shutdown by a man who didn’t like the deal he had already assented to. One man sent them home. Like what happens in dictatorships. But then again, his best buds seem to be mostly dictators. Jong Un, Putin, Duterte, Erdogan, King Salman and MBS. You asked for it.

8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I don’t recall strikes at Christmas. Also, strikes are started after a vote by the members. Not a shutdown by a man who didn’t like the deal he had already assented to. One man sent them home. Like what happens in dictatorships. But then again, his best buds seem to be mostly dictators. Jong Un, Putin, Duterte, Erdogan, King Salman and MBS. You asked for it.

That’s funny, too.

You are truly blinded by your hate for Trump as to what is REALLY going on.

17 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That’s funny, too.

What is REALLY going on?

Actually, I am enraged at his assault on constitutional democracy, and his heaping praise on thugs and murderers while insulting our allies. The man is a disgrace.

4 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What is REALLY going on?

Actually, I am enraged at his assault on constitutional democracy, and his heaping praise on thugs and murderers while insulting our allies. The man is a disgrace.

Give us a list of these actual charges.

Insulting our allies, that’s funny coming from an obama fan.

Like I said, back up your arguments...for once.

25 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That’s funny, too.

As Law Man pointed out in an earlier post, we have a pathetic approach to Mental Health, and with this TDS epidemic, it certainly needs to be addressed.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Give us a list of these actual charges.

Insulting our allies, that’s funny coming from an obama fan.

Like I said, back up your arguments...for once.

I don’t ave to back up anything. His own words speak for themselves.

Oh, and how can I back up an argument when all my facts or sources are prejudged as lies or manipulation of data or fake news? If my premises are considered  false on their face there is no arguing, only name calling.

53 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Oh, and how can I back up an argument when all my facts or sources are prejudged as lies or manipulation of data or fake news? If my premises are considered  false on their face there is no arguing, only name calling.

You are a pedophile. I don't have to back up my accusations, I can just levy them. And don't dare try to claim I'm lying or this is fake news.

Sounds pathetically silly doesn't it.

13 hours ago, UT alum said:

Translation " " My interpretation" of his own words speak for themselves.  The Charlottesville out of context conclusion is a perfect example.