Build Wall or Shut Down the Border

Hagar

28 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Uh, then give me an example of the Republicans making last minute sexual misconduct allegations against a Supreme Court nominee.

The last three a Democrat President  got to appoint have been women, that’s going back 25 years. I guess that vicious predator RBG must’ve slipped by because of the Republican Senators’ magnanimity.

23 hours ago, UT alum said:

The last three a Democrat President  got to appoint have been women, that’s going back 25 years. I guess that vicious predator RBG must’ve slipped by because of the Republican Senators’ magnanimity.

In other words, no supreme court nominee has had sexual impropriety allegations launched at them at the last minute by the Republicans,right?

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

In other words, no supreme court nominee has had sexual impropriety allegations launched at them at the last minute by the Republicans,right?

If you think they wouldn’t use those kind of tactics if the opportunity arose, you’re fooling yourself.

1 hour ago, mat said:

I have conceded. I now have to agree with the dems about this being a total waist of money. Their underlying agenda; once they gain more control in a couple years will be to open our borders thus making any wall building cost a total waist of money.

That’s why we need a wall.  They all agree to give more money for drones and agents at the border.  That can easily be turned off when they get power while the wall will still be standing.  

20 hours ago, UT alum said:

If you think they wouldn’t use those kind of tactics if the opportunity arose, you’re fooling yourself.

No doubt they would if they had substantiated proof.  I’d be embarrassed if they brought someone like Christine Ford to a hearing.  

Of course, if Trump nominates Amy Barrett, the Dems will go after Catholics.  Since most (all?) on the Far Left are anti-Christianity, it could be revealing.  

33 minutes ago, Hagar said:

No doubt they would if they had substantiated proof.  I’d be embarrassed if they brought someone like Christine Ford to a hearing.  

Of course, if Trump nominates Amy Barrett, the Dems will go after Catholics.  Since most (all?) on the Far Left are anti-Christianity, it could be revealing.  

Joe freakin’ McCarthy. I rest my case.

37 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And his lawyer Roy Cohn, Trump’s lawyer until he got sick.