LC-M vs. Dayton Predictions For Friday?

An interesting side note will be how each team decides to handle their pitching staff.  Mainly when does Dayton use Dewey. With 4 games in 5 days and a must win against Vidor on Monday.  LCM has a red hot Nederland team on Saturday.  I think both teams will save their best pitching to throw against Vidor and Nederland in the must win games.  Therefore it is a slugfest.

LCM 10 Dayton 9 in 8 innings.

An interesting side note will be how each team decides to handle their pitching staff.  Mainly when does Dayton use Dewey. With 4 games in 5 days and a must win against Vidor on Monday.  LCM has a red hot Nederland team on Saturday.  I think both teams will save their best pitching to throw against Vidor and Nederland in the must win games.  Therefore it is a slugfest.

LCM 10 Dayton 9 in 8 innings.

I agree, pitching causes this to be a slugfest but I see Dayton coming out on top

Mosley are you ok today???? ??? ;D Us and Nederland are the hottest teams right now.

Most of my prediction is based on what I hope happens. I would like to see LCM lose against Dayton then we beat you guys Saturday. I do think it will be a high score between you and Dayton....IF Dewey pitches against you guys he could keep you on the low side......

I would have to pick LCM............... and also would like to tip my hat to coach Griff for what he has done this year with a young team and only one returning starter.  I know there is still alot of ball to play but, he has got more out of his team this year than any coach around.

Regardless of what happens the rest of the season. Griff has my vote for coach of the year !

Guest vinnyt

I will have to agree that this game will come down to the pitching, but a lost to either team will be devestating. LCM does have a big showdown with Nederland Sat. but they better not mess around and lose to Dayton or they would be in trouble. The same goes for Dayton, if they lose they will drop to 5-5 in district and still have Nederland, Vidor and PNG to deal with. I don't agree that the Mon. game vs. Vidor game is more important than Fri. These coaches know the importantance of this game. I wouldn't be suprized to see Legget vs. Dewey tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder