The Republican Party is now Trump's Corruption Party

BLUEDOVE3

32 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is the hidden content, please

Did you even read this garbage before posting the link. I'm guessing no, because if you had you would have been too embarrassed to post this biased trash.

The article attempts to equate wholesale governmental corruption because of two people's past actions that has nothing to do with corruption. We can find much, much, much worse in the Obama administration, which somehow and mysteriously is absent from the author's analysis. The author is rife with TDS, and anyone believing this garbage must be also.

Would you care to defend the author's contentions in this article? Please, oh please say yes.

Dove, here a few interesting facts about the author of that article showing she is highly "objective"

Neera Tanden is an American domestic policy adviser and the President of the Center for American Progress, a public policy research and advocacy organization in Washington, D.C., associated with the Clinton wing of the Democratic Party. She has served in this role since November 2011, before that serving as chief operating officer from 2010 and in earlier roles.

The Center for American Progress is a progressive public policy research and advocacy organization. According to CAP, the center is "dedicated to improving the lives of all Americans, through bold, progressive ideas, as well as strong leadership and concerted action." The Center presents a liberal viewpoint on economic and social issues. It has its headquarters in Washington, D.C. The president and chief executive officer of CAP is Neera Tanden, who worked for the Obama and Clinton administration

7 hours ago, Englebert said:

Did you even read this garbage before posting the link. I'm guessing no, because if you had you would have been too embarrassed to post this biased trash.

The article attempts to equate wholesale governmental corruption because of two people's past actions that has nothing to do with corruption. We can find much, much, much worse in the Obama administration, which somehow and mysteriously is absent from the author's analysis. The author is rife with TDS, and anyone believing this garbage must be also.

Would you care to defend the author's contentions in this article? Please, oh please say yes.

Don't expect to hear anything from him.  Start a thread, get called out it and run and hide.  Typical associate!

17 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Very entertaining read...lol.

Interesting point that only the Republicans need to be “fixed”.

Believe it or not LRF, that’s the same point I see continuously on another forum.  Most democrats have blinders on.  They only see Repub mistakes.  They’d throw themselves on a sword before admitting a Dems ever fubar.  It’s like they’re all under some kind of mass hypnosis.  I know it doesn’t sound possible, but could they be?  Here’s a rib tickler - I use Bing as my search engine.  They always have a nice photo backdrop.  Wednesday it was an aerial shot of a big, giant, herd of  wildebeest running across the plains, totally unaware of the crocs, many species of cats and canine types waiting to devour them.  First thought in my head, it reminded me of most Democrats, lol.  

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

My bad. MAGA-Many are getting arrested 

Who exactly? Politicians on the take? Why be concerned just now? Where were you all the previous years? When you deny your true feelings (you hate crooked politicians) and only go after the ones that pave the way for your agenda, you are no better than the crooks you hate. Sincerely.