Beaumont Enterprise preseason top 10 rankings

4 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I guess. West Brook would smoke Newton and West Orange Stark. I bet the games would be decided by halftime. 

We have this argument every week of every year. If it were based purely on classification, West Brook and United would always be top two or three. For us, it's about how they will do in their respective classes. Would love to do a big school/small school separate poll but there aren't enough teams in SETX to warrant that, in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, GATA! said:

lol, don't be mad bro just win out and you can have top spot over a unbeaten Newton/WOS plain and simple

What do I have to be mad for, I know my team is better! Fact is, if you swap teams Newton/WOS don't make the playoffs in West Brook's district. But WB would equal and more than likely better the success of Newton/WOS.

13 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

What do I have to be mad for, I know my team is better! Fact is, if you swap teams Newton/WOS don't make the playoffs in West Brook's district. But WB would equal and more than likely better the success of Newton/WOS.

I would certainly hope so, considering that the combined enrollment of Newton (296) and WO-S (581), a total of 877, is a little more than 1/3 of the enrollment of West Brook (2520).

3 hours ago, DannyShapiroBE said:

We have this argument every week of every year. If it were based purely on classification, West Brook and United would always be top two or three. For us, it's about how they will do in their respective classes. Would love to do a big school/small school separate poll but there aren't enough teams in SETX to warrant that, in my opinion.

Ahem, have you looked at our rankings here? ;)

13 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Ahem, have you looked at our rankings here? ;)

i was about to say lol!!! i think it's a fair ranking. just trying to think is there no other school besides an UNKNOWN new school to grab the #10 spot??  i smell rat feces!! no local privates?? is BC and OF THAT horrible?? LC-M is in the coverage area if WOS is!! Vidor i KNOW has to be better!!!!