Houston St. Pius Panthers @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol.  Dude, you don't even know your own school song.  This is it.  

They NEVER in life played that song during the halftime routine.  This is NOT what's played when the WB is formed.  So immature leave you with an assignment this Friday.  Record the song when it a played and we'll talk about it.  You're starting to think like a west ender, even though you from the south end.  Lol

Ha ha, he gave you a homework assignment...

7 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

First of all I'm from the Pear Orchard not the south end. Let's get that straight. And secondly, they play a sped up version of that song when they form the WB. Case in point watch the WB side. Everyone is doing the exact hand movement for the School song and the start of the game as they are doing when the WB is formed. Dude you're a Central fan and was probably gone by halftime cause your Jags were losing. Lol...

Hahaha, very funny.  But I'm never gone at halftime.  Lol

Just make sure you complete your homework assignment.  I'll call your phone Friday at 11:30 to check.  Lol

19 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Hey Yeoj, are you not going to start a game prediction thread for WB's game?  I mean "The Warden" has deemed it the 6A/5A game of the week.  Probably not because deep down inside you are wanting to be a Timberwolves fan...:)

I don't think I have ever started a thread on this board. Beside WB should beat Bellaire by at least 3 scores.

what funny is ALL THOSE SCHOOL BANDS ARE TRASH LOL...the Marching Heat so far for the past 2-3 years have taken home first place trophies in multiple battle of the bands...some which beamont schools participated in and didn't place. proof is in the pudding.

oh and every show band plays "oh they want some" smh lol Memorial don't even play it anymore lol

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

what funny is ALL THOSE SCHOOL BANDS ARE TRASH LOL...the Marching Heat so far for the past 2-3 years have taken home first place trophies in multiple battle of the bands...some which beamont schools participated in and didn't place. proof is in the pudding.

oh and every show band plays "oh they want some" smh lol Memorial don't even play it anymore lol

I've figured it out...  You're a hater to the core,man.  Lol

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

Maybe Memorial band needs to let that June 27 (long drive ) die because EVERY show band plays that.  Lol

As you see Soulja, I don't respond to ANY of his post.  I've simply started just skipping them when I see his name.  If he wants to talk a little noise about football, cool but all the other stuff just shows his immaturity and hate.  One thing that I've learned in life is just because they look like "US" doesn't mean they are for "US"...

September 15th. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I've figured it out...  You're a hater to the core,man.  Lol

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

As you see Soulja, I don't respond to ANY of his post.  I've simply started just skipping them when I see his name.  If he wants to talk a little noise about football, cool but all the other stuff just shows his immaturity and hate.  One thing that I've learned in life is just because they look like "US" doesn't mean they are for "US"...

September 15th. 

lol

dave chappelle chappelles show player haters ball playa haters ball i hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you GIF

On 8/28/2018 at 7:12 AM, Alpha Wolf said:

September 15th. 

first off potna, the subject changed and i stated my opinion/fact...again NO PLAYOFFS for the BUT's or da donkeys, since i can't use the other word for BUTT's...9/15/18 at 10pm, i won't see or hear from you anyways or you will give some silly excuse..we hurt, we trying to gel, they young, coach trying to get the system in, they momma cooked greens and hocks and gave them bubble guts, the mascot wasn't there...God don't like us...i see a rear brake drum changing for BUT's...they will get THE BRAKES BEAT OFF THEM!! good day sir...