Houston St. Pius Panthers @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I remember there was a team from I believe Louisiana or Oklahoma that played Vidor a couple of years ago and they were taken to the woodshed.  I also remember a team from North Carolina that Ozen played a few years ago and Ozen beat them and Ozen's RB had like 300 yards rushing.  

Just saying,line up, strap up, shut up, and prove it....

I would love nothing more than The U to beat St Pius, believe that 

5 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Probably smaller then Livingston with no parking. They will shuttle you over from businesses lol There concession stand and bathrooms on the home side lol

You'd Think with all of their resources with being able to recruit, you'd think they'd have an adequate stadium..  that's a shame.

21 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yep just looked up their stadium it holds 2800 ppl. Livingston is 3000. So its gonna be a tight fit for any program unless its a 2a

Just judging off the past, neither ozen or Central brought many fans last year.. hopefully the community will rally around this team a lot better!

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, it's a lot of excitement in the neighbourhoods, lots of talk UN the streets about The U, so I expect a big crowd...

I’m hoping so. It’s a lot more fun for the kids to play in front of a big crowd for Friday nights. It creates a good..... atmosphere :) lol

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, it's a lot of excitement in the neighbourhoods, lots of talk UN the streets about The U, so I expect a big crowd...

big crowd games for BUT's are as follows...the first game obviously to see what all the fuss about. game 2 to see if they improved over the donkey stomp of game one, with no success and game #3 titan tempo....maybe  maybe if hell is freezing over and PAM gets food poisoning while and bus breaks down with an impending storm, BUT's might win by a point

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

It’s a private school yes but they have stockpiled Houston area talent like a public school can’t. It is indeed handpicked to a big degree to me. They beat 5a and 6a level schools regularly even though they are like 2-3a in size. It would be like if Kelly has to resources to offer and secure kids like Roschon, Elia, Barlow, brown, kary Vincent jr type guys all on one team.

Their QB could break the national record for td passes this year. He throws about 65-70 a year. You will see. 

In fact, a good percentage of the top schools in the nation are private schools who use similar formula of recruiting and offering to kids who normally couldn’t afford but have the talent. Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, don Bosco, Jon bosco, IMG, etc... they just do it better. 

Well I can promise you one thing, the Wolves will give the Panthers all they have for 4 quarters.

13 hours ago, pakronos said:

big crowd games for BUT's are as follows...the first game obviously to see what all the fuss about. game 2 to see if they improved over the donkey stomp of game one, with no success and game #3 titan tempo....maybe  maybe if hell is freezing over and PAM gets food poisoning while and bus breaks down with an impending storm, BUT's might win by a point

lmao...

40 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Don't entertain him, he'll get what he is asking for September 15th...

I just found his post funny. lol... United's defense will keep them in the game but that offense has struggled. I think they lose a close game to the private school. I will not be surprised if the Timberwolves win here.