Houston St. Pius Panthers @ Beaumont United Timberwolves

Alpha Wolf

17 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I saw on social media the United band was playing the "Oh They Want Some". I thought they let that die with Central. I guess I'll here the annual lose to West Brook song again this year. lol...

It's better than Deep in the Heart of Texas and Russian Christmas.  Year 30.  :)

27 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I just found his post funny. lol... United's defense will keep them in the game but that offense has struggled. I think they lose a close game to the private school. I will not be surprised if the Timberwolves win here. 

They've been keeping it real vanilla for the scrimmages.  A lot more plays and formations have been used in practice than what they have shown.  I think it was 6 starters didn't even play in the Dobie scrimmage.  But I agree, the defense will keep them in the game it's just a matter if the offense will score enough points.

13 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I saw on social media the United band was playing the "Oh They Want Some". I thought they let that die with Central. I guess I'll here the annual lose to West Brook song again this year. lol...

That song ain't going anywhere.  I tried to post the link of it being played by Soul of the South but hadn't had any luck yet.  Songs from both schools were kept.

17 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's better than Deep in the Heart of Texas and Russian Christmas.  Year 30.  :)

First of all Deep in the Heart of Texas is the Stars entrance song. And, what's the United dancers entrance song, P-popping on a handstand? Russian Christmas, I have no idea what you're talking about. You're just making stuff up.

6 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

First of all Deep in the Heart of Texas is the Stars entrance song. And, what's the United dancers entrance song, P-popping on a handstand? Russian Christmas, I have no idea what you're talking about. You're just making stuff up.

No, man.  No P-Poppin....  Lol.  They enter the field on a drum cadence.  Smh.  Pay attention at games instead of causing that racket with the obnoxious WB student section.  

Russian Christmas is the song when the 'WB' is formed at the end of the halftime routine.  I'm making that up?  Lol

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No, man.  No P-Poppin....  Lol.  They enter the field on a drum cadence.  Smh.  Pay attention at games instead of causing that racket with the obnoxious WB student section.  

Russian Christmas is the song when the 'WB' is formed at the end of the halftime routine.  I'm making that up?  Lol

You need your ears cleaned. They play the school song when they form the WB. Smh... You're just use to that loud jumbled up mess of a band that was Central. We actually teach musicianship in Sound Power. lol...

11 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

You need your ears cleaned. They play the school song when they form the WB. Smh... You're just use to that loud jumbled up mess of a band that was Central. We actually teach musicianship in Sound Power. lol...

Man you probably don't even live in WB's zone with the new boundary being enforced.  Little man will look good in the maroon and gold hooping for the state champs in some years...:):):)

8 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Man you probably don't even live in WB's zone with the new boundary being enforced.  Little man will look good in the maroon and gold hooping for the state champs in some years...:):):)

Actually we haven't ruled out United for him. It all depends on the level of education they're putting out in three years. His mom is tired of BISD's BS and is thinking Kelly.

12 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Lol.  Dude, you don't even know your own school song.  This is it.  

They NEVER in life played that song during the halftime routine.  This is NOT what's played when the WB is formed.  So immature leave you with an assignment this Friday.  Record the song when it a played and we'll talk about it.  You're starting to think like a west ender, even though you from the south end.  Lol

12 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

What? lmao... Dude Ozen ripped off a church song that their fans dance to in the stands.

Dude, everyone does that.  Memorial plays the zydeco song in the stands and their fans love it...  You supposed to play what the fans get fired up to.  If it's a church song, so be it.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol.  Dude, you don't even know your own school song.  This is it.  

They NEVER in life played that song during the halftime routine.  This is NOT what's played when the WB is formed.  So immature leave you with an assignment this Friday.  Record the song when it a played and we'll talk about it.  You're starting to think like a west ender, even though you from the south end.  Lol

First of all I'm from the Pear Orchard not the south end. Let's get that straight. And secondly, they play a sped up version of that song when they form the WB. Case in point watch the WB side. Everyone is doing the exact hand movement for the School song at the start of the game as they are doing when the WB is formed. Dude you're a Central fan and was probably gone by halftime cause your Jags were losing. Lol...