Another Illegal Sadly Strikes Again!

Reagan

Pocahontas showing her true colors again.  I really hope she runs in 2020

Asked about Mollie Tibbetts being murdered by an illegal immigrant, Elizabeth Warren says "I know this is hard" for her family, but they "have to remember" that we need to focus on "real problems" like illegal immigrants not being able to see to their kids

This is the hidden content, please

27 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Pocahontas showing her true colors again.  I really hope she runs in 2020

Asked about Mollie Tibbetts being murdered by an illegal immigrant, Elizabeth Warren says "I know this is hard" for her family, but they "have to remember" that we need to focus on "real problems" like illegal immigrants not being able to see to their kids

Face of the democrat party...smh.

What she means is we need to focus on "real problems" like illegals not being able to vote for democrats.

This is pathetic, all Mollie Tibbetts is to her or any other democrat is simply an obstacle on the way to open borders.

Does anyone else think that the lack of common sense (or something) has been reduced drastically in a short period of time?  Sixty years ago, these open border idiots would’ve been put in asylums.

Several times I’ve jokingly referred to the idea that our govt put something in the water supplies.  Sure, I’m half crazy, but it is possible.  Most bigger cities are under Dem control.  Where do the folks with common sense live?  Predominantly rural, many with well water.  I guess I’m grasping at straws trying to explain something that makes absolutely no sense to me.  None.  Nada.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Does anyone else think that the lack of common sense (or something) has been reduced drastically in a short period of time?  Sixty years ago, these open border idiots would’ve been put in asylums.

Several times I’ve jokingly referred to the idea that our govt put something in the water supplies.  Sure, I’m half crazy, but it is possible.  Most bigger cities are under Dem control.  Where do the folks with common sense live?  Predominantly rural, many with well water.  I guess I’m grasping at straws trying to explain something that makes absolutely no sense to me.  None.  Nada.

This is a good video that explains it 

9 hours ago, baddog said:

His lawyer will make more of a case of his being illegal rather then addressing the murder charge......akin to OJ's trial focusing on race rather than two people being brutally murdered.

I’ve already seen his lawyer on TV complaining about Trump publicizing that he is an illegal.  

Not that it matters, but judging by the girls twitter she was a hardcore liberal.  Maybe this will open up the eyes of some of those young college students.