Facebook Deems Diamond & Silk "Unsafe to Community"

Hagar

Ok, so they have african americans that support Trump.  There are relatively few of them, but they have the right to choose to support him if they want to.  That doesn't persuade me one way or another.  There have always been african americans on the other side of the ledger.  When america fought the british some sided with the british.  During the civil war some sided with the South.   when Jesus comes back some will be among the slain that stay here with the devil, and on and on.  Nothing new here, and really nothing new to see.

Again, that's not the point.  Had the two ladies been white and pro Trump, I doubt they would've been deemed a threat to the community, but because they're black, well my goodness, they must be a threat.  Now, someone can post all kind of rhetoric, but this appears to be a racist response by Facebook, for political reasons.  Heaven forbid they may influence other blacks into supporting Trump.

Oh, BTW, Facebook allows Louis Farrakhan to spew his hatred and desire to kill other Americans, but these two ladies are a threat?  What's the matter with this picture?

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Perhaps someone at Facebook realized how politically biased this action was, or how it reeked of racial profiling.  But probably I'm giving them to much credit.  Most likely scenario, they got so many complaints they've had to reconsider.  I'm so sick of this, and I'm sitting here watching the news of the FBI targeting Trump's attorney, Cohen.  What's happening to Trump now is probably similar to how President Hindenburg of Germany was treated.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

I'm curious as to how many Conservative viewpoints are considered "threats" compared to how many Liberal viewpoints are considered the same. I would be willing to bet the targeting is similar to what the IRS did, or even modeled after.

+1,000  yep, there's a pattern here.  In media, government, and worst of all, in our educational institutions.  

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Perhaps someone at Facebook realized how politically biased this action was, or how it reeked of racial profiling.  But probably I'm giving them to much credit.  Most likely scenario, they got so many complaints they've had to reconsider.  I'm so sick of this, and I'm sitting here watching the news of the FBI targeting Trump's attorney, Cohen.  What's happening to Trump now is probably similar to how President Hindenburg of Germany was treated.

No doubt...no attitude changed at Facebook, they simply caved after getting hammered.

• 3 weeks later...