Black unemployment rate lowest in 17 years

PhatMack19

8 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

MSNBC headline:

Quote:

Slavemaster in Chief responsible for people of color working more hours in a month than ever before

Its about time, many have been riding the welfare roll for 2/3/4 generations. 

Nice remark about Obbamma striving for this!

Love the humor

I have recently heard quite a few pundits attempting to give Obama credit for the upsurge in the economy, the low unemployment numbers, and even the fall of ISIS. It is very comical. The Liberal spin doctors are out in full force. I'm sure they will soon create enough fake news to get the Liberal sheeple back on here. That is one thing about a typical Liberal. They have plenty of tenacity. They can get slapped down with facts over and over and over again, but will return with a new set of lies. I have a feeling this peaceful time devoid of Liberal misinformation/lies is just a temporary lull.

25 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I have recently heard quite a few pundits attempting to give Obama credit for the upsurge in the economy, the low unemployment numbers, and even the fall of ISIS. It is very comical. The Liberal spin doctors are out in full force. I'm sure they will soon create enough fake news to get the Liberal sheeple back on here. That is one thing about a typical Liberal. They have plenty of tenacity. They can get slapped down with facts over and over and over again, but will return with a new set of lies. I have a feeling this peaceful time devoid of Liberal misinformation/lies is just a temporary lull.

I will give Obama credit for some of the current success...he left the White House.

12 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Nobody has yet to point to any single legislation bill etc. to tie this to trump. DAY 1 of Trump term Republicans started champion the economy wave but the numbers were false news under Obama. 

What numbers about the economy were false under Obama? The fact that the United States received it's first ever credit downgrade? The fact that Obama was the first president to never achieve 3% GDP growth rate. The fact that we are now $20,000,000,000,000.00 in debt (that is a lot of zeros). Which economy numbers are you referring to as false?

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Been dealing with market perceptions for over 30 years so I believe I have a pretty good feel for cause and effect.  Markets always move on perception.  That's why they are one of the index of leading economic indicators.

Well damn all this worrying and all one has to say is make America great again.

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Well damn all this worrying and all one has to say is make America great again.

Funny, that's what I said 8 years ago when I heard someone say "change you can believe in".  If you think a certain stock or piece of real estate or a business is going to rise in value substantially, do you buy it before it rises or do you wait for some economic indicator to say it has already appreciated?  That sort of describes perceptions and perceptions have improved considerably since investors perceived that taxes would drop and so would regulations.  And a 3% annualized GDP rate says it better than anything else.  3% was never seen in the last administration

Economy deals with dollars and cents, but actually, it is a mentality. That is where Nash is going with perception and indicators. The economy took off when it was apparent that Trump had a good chance to win, even though Hilarious was picked by a Landslide. There was no legislation needed.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Economy deals with dollars and cents, but actually, it is a mentality. That is where Nash is going with perception and indicators. The economy took off when it was apparent that Trump had a good chance to win, even though Hilarious was picked by a Landslide. There was no legislation needed.

I call bull s...

example: I have a family member that owns an environmental consulting firm he does permitting water, testing, air quality control and a lot of his clients are small business owners paint and body shops for example or just some of his clients. He said shortly after Obama took over and installed more regulations he said a permit that once took 4 to 6 weeks to get was now taking 4 to 6 months to get. That is one of the things that Trump is turning around and these businesses know that will save them time and money. Trump is tearing down what these career politicians have been building for years on the backs of taxpayers and the swamp on both sides hate him for it. Win for the American people.

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

What numbers about the economy were false under Obama? The fact that the United States received it's first ever credit downgrade? The fact that Obama was the first president to never achieve 3% GDP growth rate. The fact that we are now $20,000,000,000,000.00 in debt (that is a lot of zeros). Which economy numbers are you referring to as false?

As you can tell, PF10 is steering clear of these facts.  Doesn't want any part of it,!