Chicago

baddog

20 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Did one person shoot over 500 people this weekend?

Would you explain to us how over 500 people were shot, with less than 300 rounds fired?  Did the liberal media give you this info.  You seem to think we have no problem with this incident.  Far from the truth.  You must have no problem with what goes on in Chicago, since you fail to discuss it.  Again, please tell us how over 500 people were shot.

39 minutes ago, new tobie said:

No trip to burger king though

You keep proving over and over you are the liar.  Trump would need decades to catch you in that department. It is revealing that your source of hate is based on lies that have on multiple occasions been put right in front of your face. Willfull ignorance is the source of our laughter. At least you try...right?

17 hours ago, baddog said:

Well, I'm taking a hiatus. I am sick to shat of reading this freakin crap every day. Maybe Tobie will be able to quote himself. 

You guys want to always talk about black people as if we are all savages. When I give you a dose of your own medicine, you can't handle it. It is sickening.

17 hours ago, Englebert said:

You keep proving over and over you are the liar.  Trump would need decades to catch you in that department. It is revealing that your source of hate is based on lies that have on multiple occasions been put right in front of your face. Willfull ignorance is the source of our laughter. At least you try...right?

Wasn't that Dylan church killer guy taken to Burger king or what-a-burger after he was arrested

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Wasn't that Dylan church killer guy taken to Burger king or what-a-burger after he was arrested

33 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Why are you and your associates so hung up on this?  Please answer the question I asked of you in an earlier post.  You posted some false info about the number of people shot in Vegas.  There were less than 300 rounds fired, so how does over 500 get shot?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

You guys want to always talk about black people as if we are all savages. When I give you a dose of your own medicine, you can't handle it. It is sickening.

And we've asked you over and over and over to give examples of this...but you can't. But somehow that qualifies as giving us a dose of our own medicine? You are some piece of work. And yes, it is sickening. You continually make false accusations against the board members, then act like you are a victim. How about if we just started calling you a pedophile. After all, according to your rules of conduct, we don't need supporting evidence...just keep stating it as fact long enough and people will start to believe it. What would happen to your career if your boss starts believing it? Keep calling me and the board members racist and I'll respond by calling you a pedophile. Or we can stop this childishness.

24 minutes ago, six burg said:

Did Dylan Roof stop for a burger on the way to the police station or was it fake news.

They link has been posted many times disproving this, but some of you refuse to read it or just intentionally avoid the truth so you can keep spouting the same BS.  I’m leaving towards the later.  

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

They link has been posted many times disproving this, but some of you refuse to read it or just intentionally avoid the truth so you can keep spouting the same BS.  I’m leaving towards the later.  

I am not on this board everyday,  thats why I am asking full time folks.

8 minutes ago, six burg said:

I am not on this board everyday,  thats why I am asking full time folks.

You posted right after the link was posted. The link was right there. All you had to do is click on it. Oops, then you would have had to read it. That seems to be a bit too much work for Liberals. Just let the Liberal gods spin the topics and spoon feed them to y'all. And that link was from snopes.com, which is not in any stretch of the imagination a Righty website.

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You posted right after the link was posted. The link was right there. All you had to do is click on it. Oops, then you would have had to read it. That seems to be a bit too much work for Liberals. Just let the Liberal gods spin the topics and spoon feed them to y'all. And that link was from snopes.com, which is not in any stretch of the imagination a Righty website.

Thanks for your rudeness. Now I will read it!

The reason for the burger for Mr. Roof is pretty well known including by those who falsely use it to suggest that it was special treatment.  They don't want the truth to get out because it ruins the narrative.   They will continue with this just as they will with "hand up, don't shoot" in spite of the PROVEN FACT is was an overt lie.

27 minutes ago, six burg said:

Thanks for your rudeness. Now I will read it!

You're welcome. I guess all you need was a little motivation. It's not like that same link has been posted 15+ times on this board already. One quick little Bing or Google search would have given this information in just a few seconds.