Donna Brazile Unloads on Democratic Party

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

She has a new book coming out.  There's a few excerpts in the link.  I'd say it's safe to say that she's taking an extremely dangerous chance with this.  A lot of people have died for less that she's revealing.  Gets on Debbie W., Obama, Hillary, etc etc..  The poo is hitting the fan with this one.

6 hours ago, REBgp said:

She has a new book coming out.  There's a few excerpts in the link.  I'd say it's safe to say that she's taking an extremely dangerous chance with this.  A lot of people have died for less that she's revealing.  Gets on Debbie W., Obama, Hillary, etc etc..  The poo is hitting the fan with this one.

You guys have never gave a sh.... what Donna brazile had to say but any black thats against dems you guys suddenly take interest in what she has to say. I can win an election around here just on Obama hate.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

You guys have never gave a sh.... what Donna brazile had to say but any black thats against dems you guys suddenly take interest in what she has to say. I can win an election around here just on Obama hate.

She's just confirming what we already knew!  Even a broke clock is right twice a day.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Always pushing the race card. You have to be extremely tired...to the point of exhaustion.

Please tell us how anyone on this board could have posted this information without you immediately going on the attack. Please, give us an example of the proper way (in your mind) to share information without being labeled haters or racist. We would like this roadmap for future postings. If you don't share this roadmap, then one would have to believe you are merely attempting to stifle debate. Why are you trying to deny our 1st amendment rights? Do you enjoy bullying people? Why are you emulating the exact thing you accuse Trump of doing?

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

So Tobie, all that aside, what do you think about what she has to say?

Does it influence your opinion of Democrats at all?

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

No one gives a rat's arse about Brazille. She's as guilty as the ones she is snitching on. What a b. Hillary is racking up the felonies. Gonna have to kill someone pretty soon.

Probably not...nice try, though.

2012 similar results

2008 - Jefferson 51.0%of total votes reported in Jefferson 44,854votes 49.0%of total votes reported in Jefferson

Wrong Tobie- I have been concerned with Ms. Brazile ever since she was CAUGHT feeding debate questions to Mrs. Clinton in advance.   As for "blacks against dems", I can think of few people who were more "for Dems" than Ms. Brazile.

25 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Wrong Tobie- I have been concerned with Ms. Brazile ever since she was CAUGHT feeding debate questions to Mrs. Clinton in advance.   As for "blacks against dems", I can think of few people who were more "for Dems" than Ms. Brazile.

See, she was part of the plot.

9 hours ago, new tobie said:

You are obsessed with race.  I didn't mention her race.  Why?  Because that's not pertinent to the information, plus it doesn't matter.  If you had sense God give a goose, you understand that what she wrote is exposing the Clintons and Dems for what they are - sorry, lowlife, liars, that deceive their own party.  But you know what, you don't want to know that.

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

You are obsessed with race.  I didn't mention her race.  Why?  Because that's not pertinent to the information, plus it doesn't matter.  If you had sense God give a goose, you understand that what she wrote is exposing the Clintons and Dems for what they are - sorry, lowlife, liars, that deceive their own party.  But you know what, you don't want to know that.

According to prez Chump she just reports fake newz

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I for one would complain again.

I can take her are leave her. I only watched the debates for the comedy from the two clowns, in total disbelief that those two were the best to candidates for the job. This country ended up with a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. truly unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, six burg said:

Most on this board complained about her moderating during the presidential debates

And rightfully so, because during the CNN debate between Bernie & Hillary, she gave Hillary the questions prior to the debate.  Maybe she had an epiphany.  Maybe the D. Party was going to throw her under the bus, and she beat them.  Doesn't really matter if she's exposing the truth.  I'm not sure she is, but I'd bet she is.  And don't you want to know the truth?

3 minutes ago, six burg said:

I can take her are leave her. I only watched the debates for the comedy from the two clowns, in total disbelief that those two were the best to candidates for the job. This country ended up with a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. truly unbelievable.

I'm in total agreement with you on the last part. I lost any respect I would have had for Brazile after 1: she gave Clinton the questions, and 2: she continually lied about it.