Beaumont Central 16 Lumberton 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

10 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Again, typical from people of your ilk

So, tell me what policies laws any melinate person has authured, created in the pass 400+ years that has affected the following for people of european decent.....

housing

money policy

medical

employment

rights as humans

I'll wait.  

I would like dates and authors please

Laws and policies? This has nothing to do with the said statement. BLM-racist group found a degree there of racism. Laws apply to everyone, those who don't think so (BLM fighting for criminals) show otherwise. If I recall I pay taxes and I'm not eligible for government benefits ( goes against the typical white american) I don't get section housing for $5/month (goes against white Americans) oh and I don't get a guaranteed job at Motiva, Exxon, Valero cause they "have to hire so many minority's" a law that again doesn't help me. Talk about a step in the door for not being white. As long as Dr Ben Carson is breathing anyone can be anything they want, oh and a great one, no free grants for college either. Try your whine and cry garbage, all races are racist to a degree (as you just proved to me) 

3 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Laws and policies? This has nothing to do with the said statement. BLM-racist group found a degree there of racism. Laws apply to everyone, those who don't think so (BLM fighting for criminals) show otherwise. If I recall I pay taxes and I'm not eligible for government benefits ( goes against the typical white american) I don't get section housing for $5/month (goes against white Americans) oh and I don't get a guaranteed job at Motiva, Exxon, Valero cause they "have to hire so many minority's" a law that again doesn't help me. Talk about a step in the door for not being white. As long as Dr Ben Carson is breathing anyone can be anything they want, oh and a great one, no free grants for college either. Try your whine and cry garbage, all races are racist to a degree (as you just proved to me) 

Again, racism/white supremacy is a system.  You didn't answer my question either out of ignorance or trying to play dumb.  I cannot be racist because I don't control any aspect of life.  

Again,

I'll wait.....

And as a side note, BLM racist?  Hysterical.  Scared of a bunch of queer girls and young folk?