To the brave NFL players who ran into the hotel

stevenash

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The discussion is NOT "ifs".   You and Mr, Kaepernick are protesting something that is pretty darn rare but you can't/won't admit that.  You have stated essentially that innocent unarmed black men are being killed at an alarming rate by police officers.  My contention is that it is a fairly infrequent occurance.  Please prove me wrong.  By "prove", I mean something centered around facts.

Im protecting my unarmed son ahead of time. I have experienced a bad cop back when i didn't have lawyer money. now i do.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Im protecting my unarmed son ahead of time. I have experienced a bad cop back when i didn't have lawyer money. now i do.

NIce evasive technique.  You are the one screaming and crying about rampant police killings of innocent unarmed black men.   I am suggesting they are few and far between.  Prove me wrong.  And, by the way, you are simply teaching your son that police are bad and Colin Kaepernick is good.

22 minutes ago, stevenash said:

NIce evasive technique.  You are the one screaming and crying about rampant police killings of innocent unarmed black men.   I am suggesting they are few and far between.  Prove me wrong.  And, by the way, you are simply teaching your son that police are bad and Colin Kaepernick is good.

Kap is a punk who can be bought off. I already said he was simply drawing attention to himself since he couldn't do it with a football.

"Please Mr. Goodell, I will forget about black oppression and salute the flag if you will get my job back." What a POS!..... And you black  people fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I saw right through his fake agenda. Lmao.

All black people don't rally around Kaepnernick.  I've said it scores of times, we are not monolithic in thinking. Personally I've been cycling down on my football viewing for years, way before current events came up.  I still watch a little Houston Texans and that's about it.  It used to be the Dallas Cowboys, but that's another story.

If you can frame it you can solve it,  here's the solution: the USA is coming to an end.  This whole world, as we know it, is coming to and end.  Jesus Christ is coming back.   Before He returns there will be a time of trouble such as the world has never seen (Daniel 12:1,2).  That's why there is so much strife and division on this forum.  It is happening every where.

3 hours ago, Kountzer said:

All black people don't rally around Kaepnernick.  I've said it scores of times, we are not monolithic in thinking. Personally I've been cycling down on my football viewing for years, way before current events came up.  I still watch a little Houston Texans and that's about it.  It used to be the Dallas Cowboys, but that's another story.

If you can frame it you can solve it,  here's the solution: the USA is coming to an end.  This whole world, as we know it, is coming to and end.  Jesus Christ is coming back.   Before He returns there will be a time of trouble such as the world has never seen (Daniel 12:1,2).  That's why there is so much strife and division on this forum.  It is happening every where.

Agree 100% This world is in turmoil, and the only thing that  will matter at the end, is what have you done for Christ, and it won"t matter if you are white ,black, or polka dot color.

On 10/9/2017 at 7:37 AM, stevenash said:

My son listened to a bad cop when he was 7yrs old. I had to tell him that this cop don't represent all. He complys before I will. I will comply in court with my lawyer present. Bot taking it anymore, i can try to avoid bad people and neiborhoods. Bad cops can be unavoidable if your black. The only time people on this board didn't take up for the cop is when the cop at oreilly in orange was black and the victim was white.

39 minutes ago, new tobie said:

My son listened to a bad cop when he was 7yrs old. I had to tell him that this cop don't represent all. He complys before I will. I will comply in court with my lawyer present. Bot taking it anymore, i can try to avoid bad people and neiborhoods. Bad cops can be unavoidable if your black. The only time people on this board didn't take up for the cop is when the cop at oreilly in orange was black and the victim was white.

The crown is back to it's rightful owner.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

You think you're the only one to run into a bad cop?  That only blacks are abused by bad cops?  I had a cop threaten to blow my mf-ing head off, and I'm very white.  It doesn't just happen to blacks.  Wake up and quit playing the race card.  That's what Kapertwit is doing.  When things were going his way, he stood proud.  When he couldn't cut it, all of a sudden he wants to be a champion of black folks.  What a phony.