PAM vs Nederland

pakronos

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

Ahhh either you are a Nederland homer or a millennial... neither is s good look lol jk. For the longest time, Port Arthur NEVER had a clean officiating crew at Nederland. When my beloved Lincoln last visited that wretched stadium, a crew from Houston had to be requested to get a fair treatment. Promise you this, two of Hines long TDs will be called back...gonna be worse come October 13th, but that's another game thread for later

Come on Brandon really??? Man you know Hines tore us a new one last year why you gotta rag on refs blaming throwing yellow towels smh, you are better than that homey!!!

For some reason people like to believe that MID-County has their special refs for home games. I crack up every time I read it. Lack of not knowing how the ref pickings are done and now that the Beaumont chapter doesn't exist, you never know where your official are coming from. I have cousin who is from Spring and their chapter has a few games down here.

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

It is what is... Nederland gets all the calls. I watched a crew try to screw vidor last year for throwing a flag on vidors school cop. Smh I don't care if they coming from west Texas, Nederland loves to screw you

Uh huh, the flags were on players, not cops standing on the sideline.

7 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

well comparing PAM to Livingston is a absolute insult, lol Should be an interesting game not to mention game of the week

I wasn't making that comparison.  I was comparing the way Neds defense played in the first half vs the 2nd half against Livingston.