PAM vs Nederland

pakronos

I don't know what to expect.  I have not seen either team play in 2017.  I have seen PAM's #25 (Hines) from last year's game vs. PN-G.  He is quick, fast, and even after the first contact, he has balance and toughness.  I would make someone else beat me.  I would load the box and do my best to take away #25.  He can change the game from anywhere on the field.  Make PAM throw it.  If other Titans step up and make big plays in the passing game, then tip your cap to them.  Here's to an injury free game...hope it's a good contest that comes down to a few big possessions.  I'm interested to see the game on video and see how PN-G matches-up with both teams in a few weeks.

Go Indians.  Peace.

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

Seems like PAM had more fans than the mutts by late 3rd qtr as they began to file out... talk about no faith in a close game... and more PAM FANS would have been there if this was a Friday night!!

Monday, work and school night, I don't think anyone was leaving due to lack of faith or interest.  That was a great high school football game.  Memorial crowd was impressive.

1 hour ago, Brubaker said:

Monday, work and school night, I don't think anyone was leaving due to lack of faith or interest.  That was a great high school football game.  Memorial crowd was impressive.

Memorial always travel well. To say that I feel is funny. I think had the scores been reversed they stay. PAM fans had work school too. Hell I live an hour and 30 min away and at work lol