Missouri Democrat Calls for Trump's Assassination

Hagar

She should not have said it, even though, she was thinking it. She should step down. I think horrible things about Trump, but I pray everyday  so that GOD can take the evil thoughts away. As far as, President Obama is concerned, did you guys see those Obama like dolls with nooses around their necks. Don't pretend like  some people from the right didn't want Obama dead.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

She should not have said it, even though, she was thinking it. She should step down. I think horrible things about Trump, but I pray everyday  so that GOD can take the evil thoughts away. As far as, President Obama is concerned, did you guys see those Obama like dolls with nooses around their necks. Don't pretend like  some people from the right didn't want Obama dead.

How do you know they were from the right? You don't, you simply assume and call it fact.

Remember, the kkk were and are Democrats. Parties never reversed their ideologies. What, one day all pubs and Dems woke up and said let's switch?

What evil thoughts do you have? Need some Play-Doh?

I never wanted Obama dead, then we would have been stuck with Biden.

I never saw a doll like that, but if there are some, it's someone wanting to make money.  And a doll "could" by most standards, be considered a joke.  It may have been a Dem selling them.  Heck, if I could make a million off Trump dolls with his head up his rear, or a noose around his neck, I'd make them in a minute.

20 hours ago, baddog said:

How do you know they were from the right? You don't, you simply assume and call it fact.

Remember, the kkk were and are Democrats. Parties never reversed their ideologies. What, one day all pubs and Dems woke up and said let's switch?

What evil thoughts do you have? Need some Play-Doh?

I never wanted Obama dead, then we would have been stuck with Biden

19 hours ago, REBgp said:

I never saw a doll like that, but if there are some, it's someone wanting to make money.  And a doll "could" by most standards, be considered a joke.  It may have been a Dem selling them.  Heck, if I could make a million off Trump dolls with his head up his rear, or a noose around his neck, I'd make them in a minute.

Are you kidding me?

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you kidding me?

About what?  That I'd like to make a million dollars?  Heck no.  I'd sell dolls of myself with a noose around its neck for a million dollars.  Course I'm a pound or two overweight so there may be some cost overruns for material lol.  If you want one, holler back and I'll get ya a price :) 

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

That is not a doll, that's a whole nuther deal.  Not at all appropriate and should've resulted in some discipline.   Could have been done as a prank, but if so, in poor taste, and still requires some fine ot jail time.  Still doesn't compare with someone saying, I wish he were assassinated, imo.

What you need to wrap your head around is this fact:. The women that said this was an elected State Senator, and as such, she shoulders extra responsibility, and has added influence over others actions.  Don't try to defend her because it's a losing battle.  At her station in life, indefensible.  Let this thread go.