Left & Right Clash in Virginia

Hagar

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

So if you believe the people shouting at the guy in this video are idiots, you are a racist nazi.  Is that correct big girl?

At the very end of this video, the Charlottesville Police Offier completely nailed the situation with his final words.

In fact, those few words from that officer who was on the front line is quite telling.

Is it just me, or does this tearing down of statues compare to Nazi book burnings?  Where does it end?  

This is the hidden content, please

It's statues now, but don't for one minute think it'll stop there.  CBS News has shown Stone Mountain the last two days, so that's in their sights.  And let me stop here and ponder, where are the artist and sculptures who I'd suspect would be outraged that some of these priceless pieces of art are being destroyed?  And destroying Stone Mountain, that may well be the straw that breaks the camels back.  Uniforms, flags, bust perhaps in the Smithsonian, and many other museums?  And there are some statues as headstones in graveyards such as Atlanta.  Will the graves be desecrated?  The MSM gives these Antifa fascist (ironic name) all the validity and empowerment they need, much like Joseph Goebbels did the Brown Shirts.  

Think me crazy, but there's many similarities between what went on in Nazi Germany in the early 30's, and what's going on in America today.  The Nazis blamed the Jews for all their problems.  Now, the problem is any American who is conservative.  And it's going to get worse, much worse, especially if you live in a City or State controlled by Democrats.  They've repeatedly shown their willingness to give Antifa, or BLM, Carte Blanche on lawlessness.  A fact that the MSM reporters ignore, or fail to notice.

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Is it just me, or does this tearing down of statues compare to Nazi book burnings?  Where does it end?  

It's statues now, but don't for one minute think it'll stop there.  CBS News has shown Stone Mountain the last two days, so that's in their sights.  And let me stop here and ponder, where are the artist and sculptures who I'd suspect would be outraged that some of these priceless pieces of art are being destroyed?  And destroying Stone Mountain, that may well be the straw that breaks the camels back.  Uniforms, flags, bust perhaps in the Smithsonian, and many other museums?  And there are some statues as headstones in graveyards such as Atlanta.  Will the graves be desecrated?  The MSM gives these Antifa fascist (ironic name) all the validity and empowerment they need, much like Joseph Goebbels did the Brown Shirts.  

Think me crazy, but there's many similarities between what went on in Nazi Germany in the early 30's, and what's going on in America today.  The Nazis blamed the Jews for all their problems.  Now, the problem is any American who is conservative.  And it's going to get worse, much worse, especially if you live in a City or State controlled by Democrats.  They've repeatedly shown their willingness to give Antifa, or BLM, Carte Blanche on lawlessness.  A fact that the MSM reporters ignore, or fail to notice.

Reminds me of ISIS.

Wow, my memory span is short.  This insanity started with the Confederate battle flag.  As I remember, that was predominantly a black American complaint, and was successful.  Meanwhile Antifa was pummeling Trump supporters.  Trump wins, so the fascist looked for another area to attack and divide America.  Again, jmo, but Antifa's attacks on these statues, has nothing whatsoever to do with the statues themselves.  They're a mob of anarchists who have been emboldened by the MSM & Leftist politicians and feed off their success to attack whom ever they choose with impunity.

In my post above, I questioned, where will it end.  According to this link, there are some boundaries.  We'll see.

Gettysburg is ran by the National Park Service.  I'm guessing it's ran via taxpayer dollars.  What would make a statue there any more sacred than a statue in Charlottesville, unless the people of Charlottesville voted to have it removed.  I doubt anything is sacred to Antifa except the golden calf.

46 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

O'bama was the most powerful man in the world for 8 years and the statues just became a problem......

46 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

O'bama was the most powerful man in the world for 8 years and the statues just became a problem......

Well, the discussion to remove statues has been ongoing since Dillon roof in 2015.   Some things take time to reach a point of action. You know, confederates weren't allowed to be buried at Arlington for 40 years.   Even then the were segregated.  Times change

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

Well, the discussion to remove statues has been ongoing since Dillon roof in 2015.   Some things take time to reach a point of action. You know, confederates weren't allowed to be buried at Arlington for 40 years.   Even then the were segregated.  Times change

I thought they were removing flags because of him.  Dukes of Hazzard reruns were taken off the air.  That was a good show.

You really want to deter the idiots?  Statues & flags don't make idiots. Indoctrination makes idiots- right & left idiots.  Whether they get it in a classroom or off the internet.   

Actually, though I have no proof, I bet Antifa Fascist have swollen the ranks of the KKK & Neo Nazis.  Blood will flow, especially in the blue states.  Jmo

16 hours ago, REBgp said:

You really want to deter the idiots?  Statues & flags don't make idiots. Indoctrination makes idiots- right & left idiots.  Whether they get it in a classroom or off the internet.   

Actually, though I have no proof, I bet Antifa Fascist have swollen the ranks of the KKK & Neo Nazis.  Blood will flow, especially in the blue states.  Jmo

16 hours ago, REBgp said:

This has been tried before, the rebels from the south went home as losers last time.

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do you mean like the Democrats in the national and local elections?

I mean when the south was fighting to own and TERRORIZE human beings just like the so called muslim terrorist they complain about now. Kinda like you guys comparing blm that organized because people were tired of the cops killing black folk and no one else, to the kkk. The kkk has been practicing evil and hatred since 1865.