Left & Right Clash in Virginia

Hagar

23 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This has been tried before, the rebels from the south went home as losers last time.

I'm not referring to a Civil War new tobie, I'm referring to the tragedy in Charlottesville.  I'm sickened at the hate in this country.  I'm disgusted and concerned of who/why it's being perpetrated.  I'd bet my life the Antifa Fascist are not just an extemporaneous hate group that popped up, but a financed group designed to divide our country.

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'm not referring to a Civil War new tobie, I'm referring to the tragedy in Charlottesville.  I'm sickened at the hate in this country.  I'm disgusted and concerned of who/why it's being perpetrated.  I'd bet my life the Antifa Fascist are not just an extemporaneous hate group that popped up, but a financed group designed to divide our country.

That comment was meant for Nash!

On 8/16/2017 at 0:37 PM, stevenash said:

Because poverty is non discriminatory.  Hence the U.S. is an equal opportunity country in spite of many trying to change that to an equal outcome country.

II agree, but you said Blacks shouldn't be on programs since it has been 60 plus years since the Civil Rights Act

On 8/17/2017 at 0:49 PM, REBgp said:

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How would you guys feel if some Muslims had an ISIS rally? Don't they have a right to a peaceful protest? 

White supremacists can have protests, but Kap can't kneel during the National Athem with out you guys having a fit. Smh

Apples and oranges. You are good at that.

Also, your illegal immigrant Muslims don't have the right to rally. That is only for American citizens. Get with the program!

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

You really want to deter the idiots?  Statues & flags don't make idiots. Indoctrination makes idiots- right & left idiots.  Whether they get it in a classroom or off the internet.   

Actually, though I have no proof, I bet Antifa Fascist have swollen the ranks of the KKK & Neo Nazis.  Blood will flow, especially in the blue states.  Jmo

Antifa is a shortened word for Anti fascist. My goodness.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

No it wasn't.     Typical - lob an allegation for a certain impact but nothing to back it up.  Overt and intentional fabrication.

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

You really want to deter the idiots?  Statues & flags don't make idiots. Indoctrination makes idiots- right & left idiots.  Whether they get it in a classroom or off the internet.   

Actually, though I have no proof, I bet Antifa Fascist have swollen the ranks of the KKK & Neo Nazis.  Blood will flow, especially in the blue states.  Jmo

Antifa is a shortened word for Anti fascist.

12 hours ago, Big girl said:

Antifa is a shortened word for Anti fascist. My goodness.

My goodness?  Have you ever looked up the definition of fascist?  Antifa fits it perfectly, thus I call them Antifa fascist.  Just because these brown shirt Nazi thugs use a shortened combination of the words anti-fascist doesn't make it so.  They, just like the Klan, cover their faces, and have been attacking Trump supporters for over a year.  Don't be duped by their name.  You can put a saddle on a pig, but that doesn't make it a horse.

This is the hidden content, please

On 8/15/2017 at 2:08 PM, akifan94 said:

How many of you have been to New Orleans and witnessed all those people flailing around in the streets being oppressed by those civil war statues? 

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."

Do away with our history, right or wrong, and see what happens. 

Some people can look at those statues and take pride in a Southern heritage. Some see them as heroes to the slavery cause (which is wrong). Some can look at those and know that part of our history is behind us and we are a better people and America for it. Instead, idiot Liberal leaders want to throw it back in the public discussion and fan the flames of a time that was not something to be proud of. 

Malcolm X preached violence towards white people with no remorse but do a google search on how many statues are erected for him and how many streets in America carry his name. Do we tear those down as well? 

I don't have a problem with it. Southern whites also had a problem with Martin Luther King, called him a troublemaker, he interfered with the wrong doing that they wanted to continue with no interference.

6 hours ago, REBgp said:

My goodness?  Have you ever looked up the definition of fascist?  Antifa fits it perfectly, thus I call them Antifa fascist.  Just because these brown shirt Nazi thugs use a shortened combination of the words anti-fascist doesn't make it so.  They, just like the Klan, cover their faces, and have been attacking Trump supporters for over a year.  Don't be duped by their name.  You can put a saddle on a pig, but that doesn't make it a horse.

This is the hidden content, please

Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. They work for a totalitarian one-party state. ... Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government.

This definition does not apply to them.

25 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What is the difference between members of ISIS and white nationalists? Doesn't Kap have a right to peacefully protest?

In all fairness, Kap has the right to protest. I just think he is drawing attention to himself because he can't do it with a football. He used the power of NFL coverage to get his message across, whatever that may be. Because of his anti-American stance, NFL viewer ratings dropped significantly. 

I'll be honest with you if you are with me. Until recently, I never heard of a white nationalist. Still not sure what the qualifications are to be one. Probably one of those collective terms that strokes a broad brush by including anything related to white people. I am who I am. I need no one to speak for me or tell me how to think. I believe in God and guns. If you come at me to harm me, I hope God steers you correctly. If not, you will meet the latter.

Does isis really need to be explained to you?

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

In all fairness, Kap has the right to protest. I just think he is drawing attention to himself because he can't do it with a football. He used the power of NFL coverage to get his message across, whatever that may be. Because of his anti-American stance, NFL viewer ratings dropped significantly. 

I'll be honest with you if you are with me. Until recently, I never heard of a white nationalist. Still not sure what the qualifications are to be one. Probably one of those collective terms that strokes a broad brush by including anything related to white people. I am who I am. I need no one to speak for me or tell me how to think. I believe in God and guns. If you come at me to harm me, I hope God steers you correctly. If not, you will meet the latter.

Kap is being punished for protesting silently. Worse quarterbacks have been chosen by teams this year. If they have a need for him , ownership that is fair like the Rooney's would probably take him. hell, they took Vick and gave him a chance.