Dennis Rodman's Gift to N. Korea

Hagar

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

No, that makes you like him for now. Until he says something you don't like! Kinda like when republicans used to like Colin Powell.

I've never cared for Mr. Rodman and I never will.  But congratulations on your feeble effort to tell me what my thoughts are.

56 minutes ago, new tobie said:

No, that makes you like him for now. Until he says something you don't like! Kinda like when republicans used to like Colin Powell.

Thank you for acknowledging that Republicans look at policies versus skin color. What's sad is I highly doubt you even realize your admittance.

8 hours ago, new tobie said:

I have no idea what political party Dennis is affiliated with.  The book he gave as a present was my point.  I assumed he was a democrat since he's black, and less than 10% of blacks are Republicans.  

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. Sensible.

My son served in Desert Storm.  At the time, General Powell was head of the Joint Chiefs of Staffs.  I liked and respected him then, and still do.  Despite his politics getting a little crazy lol.  

On 6/17/2017 at 5:51 AM, REBgp said:

What nt doesn't realize, I still like Colin Powell.  I just don't don't agree with his politics.  

That's the sentiment among most conservatives...not sure why any other conclusion is reached, other than it's politically convenient to claim we all of a sudden don't like him because he's black.

6 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That's the sentiment among most conservatives...not sure why any other conclusion is reached, other than it's politically convenient to claim we all of a sudden don't like him because he's black.

Funny how they want you to be color blind, yet they are the first to bring up color. I like Powell too. He's an "Uncle Tom".