Come Clean President Trump

Fee Dee

6 hours ago, jv_coach said:

As all men get older thier ears and noses get bigger. 

And many have more hair in their eyebrows, noses, and ears than they do on their heads.

And back on topic, Trump is playing the media, and the democrats.

13 hours ago, Englebert said:

And again you are so wrong. Hate comes from the fact that you attack Trump as immoral, unscrupulous, and evil without any facts. There is a huge difference between us. You can try the old "tried and true" Liberal tactic of personal attacks, but I can respond in kind. The overused Liberal tactic of trying to attach a generalized label on someone with no basis is just childish. But you keep trying, the more you open your mouth the better understanding we have of your hateful underpinnings.

So let's discuss the "illegal" term that you left off and flippantly disregarded . If I go into your house uninvited, according to your definition that is perfectly acceptable. According to the law that is illegal. There is a huge difference between guest and intruder. Would you call the police or would you let me just make myself at home and raid your refrigerator? And how would you feel if you called the police, and their response was "If he hasn't committed any other crime, then we are not interested in pursuing this matter."

Now if you called the police, does that mean I can call you a bigot, or a racist, or a deplorable, or evil? Attacking someone as evil for attempting to enforce the laws already on the books, then trying to pin an unjustifiable negative pejorative on that person, is a sure sign of hate. Would you care to respond?

This is the hidden content, please

13 hours ago, 2wedge said:

Comey was quoted as saying: "Don't believe the fuzz, Russia absolutely interfered with our election".

Imo, Comey was alluding to his belief that the Russians hacked the DNC and released the info to Wikileaks, which, again in his opinion, interfered in the election.  Many, myself included, think Seth Rich released the info to Wikileaks, which got him killed.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

I haven't opened the link yet, but I'm curious, is, "You can keep your health insurance", on there?  How about, "A durn video caused Bengazi"?  I wonder if there's a link of all Obama's lies?  That'd be a big one.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Been bankrupt four times and married three times. Is a pathological liar, racist and a fat slob, he stinks.

Did i mention he stinks.

Would you care to discuss in detail any of the links you posted? Or did you just try to employ the "jab and run" tactic? It's obvious the only "debating" you will engage in is unfounded personal attacks.

I'm starting to get the impression, based on your unabashed obsession with Trump, that you have is poster tacked on your ceiling right between Hannity and Rush.

36 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Would you care to discuss in detail any of the links you posted? Or did you just try to employ the "jab and run" tactic?

Jab and run. That's all he has. He wants real ammo, but he shoots Nerf balls. Some of these sites he accesses, I'm afraid to click on.

I'll ask this again.... What did Obama do for black people? 

17 hours ago, Englebert said:

And again you are so wrong. Hate comes from the fact that you attack Trump as immoral, unscrupulous, and evil without any facts. There is a huge difference between us. You can try the old "tried and true" Liberal tactic of personal attacks, but I can respond in kind. The overused Liberal tactic of trying to attach a generalized label on someone with no basis is just childish. But you keep trying, the more you open your mouth the better understanding we have of your hateful underpinnings.

So let's discuss the "illegal" term that you left off and flippantly disregarded . If I go into your house uninvited, according to your definition that is perfectly acceptable. According to the law that is illegal. There is a huge difference between guest and intruder. Would you call the police or would you let me just make myself at home and raid your refrigerator? And how would you feel if you called the police, and their response was "If he hasn't committed any other crime, then we are not interested in pursuing this matter."

Now if you called the police, does that mean I can call you a bigot, or a racist, or a deplorable, or evil? Attacking someone as evil for attempting to enforce the laws already on the books, then trying to pin an unjustifiable negative pejorative on that person, is a sure sign of hate. Would you care to respond?

I'll address your dribble in the order you spit it:

1) Immoral/Unscrupulous:  "Grab her by the p....", multiple extramarital affairs, a blatant liar who continues to lie to cover up lies, see entire feuds with both Rosie O'Donnell and Megan Kelly

2) Evil:  Blatant disregard for human life, enciting crowds to riotous levels by suggesting that Bowe Berhgdal be killed for deserting his unit,

And the immigrants I was talking about were never intended to be those illegals that you are concerned with. I guess a better term would be "refugees" who Trump shows no regard for as he tries to block them from entering our country seeking asylum from the atrocities they are suffering in Syria. To dismiss them, as if they were dogs, is the antithesis of that which was taught by Christ. Christians should be the first ones welcoming them to our shores and working to meet their needs. Instead, believers are too worried about who is a terrorist and who is not to have compassion for the 99.9% of them who have no ties to terror at all. Christ said that in order to serve Him we must "lose our lives". While that has a metaphorical connotation it is actually very literal. We serve Christ even though it may endanger us and even though it may cost us our lives. Lots of folks have lost sight of that and have no problem shedding the blood of others to ensure that our lives are preserved.

And this same argument applies to illegal immigrants. I am in favor of the law, but the "hate" (an attribute that you have tried to assign to me) that I see in those conversations from believers really strikes me as foul. It's obvious that some of us have forgotten our status as trespassers and transgressors, so much so that we want to level greater punishments on others than we would ever level upon ourselves.

And no one ever called you a bigot, racist, or deplorable. That is something you have derived from the "liberals" that you obviously loathe, and which I am not to be classified as. However, you have determined that anyone who disagrees with your right wing, America worshiping Christianity is a "liberal nutjob". Carry on brother, I pray you see the error in your ways.

On 6/13/2017 at 8:19 AM, jv_coach said:

But at the same time he does not back down from the bully press and their fake news.  Bush was hammered by the press and he took the high road, and I admire him for that, but at some point one has to confront the bully, and Trump is doing that.

To his own detriment