Apparent Terrorist Attack on London Bridge

Hagar

How many people are going to have to get killed before we stop the 'touchy-feely, let's not offend anyone" mentality?  It's been reported that around 400 had gone to Syria, maybe other places, and were let back into England.  It was also reported that the government only stopped "ONE" from entering back. The terrorist that were involved this time, were on a government watch list.  My philosophy:  The minute one gets on a watch list, if they are non-citizens, then they are immediately deported, never to return.  Now, if they are citizens on a terrorist watch list, they should immediately be picked up.  If there are mousgue that has radical teachers, they should be expelled immediately.  Trust me, the government knows who they are.  So, liberalism philosophy hasn't worked.  As a matter of fact it's down right deadly!!

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

How many people are going to have to get killed before we stop the 'touchy-feely, let's not offend anyone" mentality?  It's been reported that around 400 had gone to Syria, maybe other places, and were let back into England.  It was also reported that the government only stopped "ONE" from entering back. The terrorist that were involved this time, were on a government watch list.  My philosophy:  The minute one gets on a watch list, if they are non-citizens, then they are immediately deported, never to return.  Now, if they are citizens on a terrorist watch list, they should immediately be picked up.  If there are mousgue that has radical teachers, they should be expelled immediately.  Trust me, the government knows who they are.  So, liberalism philosophy hasn't worked.  As a matter of fact it's down right deadly!!

lol.  Let's keep an eye on the mousgues, and deport anybody who goes there.

Amazing.  Locally, we rarely see liberal outrage at these attacks.  Nationally, there's no Muslim outrage.  Maybe they're only peaceful when Muslims are killing Christians, or non Muslims?  Personally, I expect a lot more, and for them to return again in the US.  It's unfathomable to me that we'd want to bring more in.  If the Muslim immigrants themselves don't commit any atrocities, many times their children, born right here in the good old (stupid) USA, will.  

So, those few of us left, with a modicum of common sense, let's toast to the death of that rare quality of human nature, for the loss of common sense is a bigger threat to our lives than Global Warming.

I believe that history will not be nice to us on this issue. I can't understand why we won't call a spade a spade. WestEnd is quick to jump in and attack, but his solution seems to be to do nothing and continue letting innocent little girls be slaughtered. I'm all for individual freedom, but when a group of people declare war on you, you have to fight back. Put the pressure on the Muslim population. Make them choose. You are either with us or against us. Hopefully you are with us. If so, carry on. But if you are against us, we will give you a free ticket to Europe as a religious refugee. They seem to have a good handle on the whole refugee situation. And before you call me an islamaphobe, if a certain sect of Christianity were slaughtering people all over the world in the name of Jesus, I would support these same measures.