I hope there's not a lot of Liberal baseball fans in North Carolina

Englebert

Davidson beat the heavily favored North Carolina Tar Heels in baseball today 8-4. I'm waiting for the Liberal logic to be espoused in the form of "But (sniff), but (sniff), but (sniff) North Carolina should be declared the winner. They out hit Davidson. Any team that has more hits should be declared the winner. The Tar Heels were destined to win and the game was just supposed to be a coronation. All of the polls predicted us to win in a landslide. The NCAA committee should impeach Davidson because they are just idiots and lie all the time. Oh yeah, and they are racist." 

Luckily the Liberals managed to get the North Carolina bathroom bill repealed, so now they can pick which bathroom they want to use for their safe space. I'm assuming the Liberal state legislators are now pushing a bill that will require crayons and Play-doh in each stall.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

Davidson beat the heavily favored North Carolina Tar Heels in baseball today 8-4. I'm waiting for the Liberal logic to be espoused in the form of "But (sniff), but (sniff), but (sniff) North Carolina should be declared the winner. They out hit Davidson. Any team that has more hits should be declared the winner. The Tar Heels were destined to win and the game was just supposed to be a coronation. All of the polls predicted us to win in a landslide. The NCAA committee should impeach Davidson because they are just idiots and lie all the time. Oh yeah, and they are racist." 

Luckily the Liberals managed to get the North Carolina bathroom bill repealed, so now they can pick which bathroom they want to use for their safe space. I'm assuming the Liberal state legislators are now pushing a bill that will require crayons and Play-doh in each stall.

But, but, but, NC had more hits.  

Great post Englebert !  

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

In what other situation does the person with the most votes lose.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

If Obama would have won by electoral college only................Good thing he mopped the floor with republicans twice.

Hillary is still crying and blaming everyone except herself for being a LOSER! You could go cry with her. Get over it. Trump is your president and will be referred to as such for the rest of his life.

7 hours ago, nappyroots said:

In what other situation does the person with the most votes lose.

Well nappy, if you really want to know:  in the 2012 Democratic Convention, the Chair made a motion to add God into the wording of the Convention.  Although the voice vote clearly showed the Nay's to outnumber the Yea's, they still added God into the wording.  So God lost the vote, but He won by being put in their mission statement.  

15 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The stupid baseball analogy makes no sense at all. I understand the electoral college that trump won I didn't really care who won. But I do believe the electoral college is stupid. Your vote should matter. People should decide elections.

Just because you can't understand it, doesn't make it stupid. Go back and look at the second post and then try to figure out if that one doesn't fit you to a tee. Everyone else got it. Can you hear the laughter.

To say your vote should matter is just plain stupid. Name one person's vote that didn't count in the election. Please, let's have this discussion, even though it is obvious you are not qualified based on your idiotic posts, and past history shows you will just hurl personal attacks then run.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Just because you can't understand it, doesn't make it stupid. Go back and look at the second post and then try to figure out if that one doesn't fit you to a tee. Everyone else got it. Can you hear the laughter.

To say your vote should matter is just plain stupid. Name one person's vote that didn't count in the election. Please, let's have this discussion, even though it is obvious you are not qualified based on your idiotic posts, and past history shows you will just hurl personal attacks then run.

Like I've said many times englbert. You have a serious problem. In baseball the team with the most hits. Do not and to my little knowledge of baseball have never been the way to declare a winner. The team with the most points at the end wins. 

If everyone vote matter explain how the person with the most votes loss.

3 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Like I've said many times englbert. You have a serious problem. In baseball the team with the most hits. Do not and to my little knowledge of baseball have never been the way to declare a winner. The team with the most points at the end wins. 

If everyone vote matter explain how the person with the most votes loss.

Like I said PamFam10, I don't feel you are even close to being competent enough to discuss this subject. But I'll try and give the 3rd grade version, even though I think it might still be a little too tough for you. The voting procedure for electing a U.S. President has never been based on the popular vote. Every vote counts in each state. Each state has a certain amount of electoral votes based on population. Nobody's vote counts towards some hypothetical overall popular vote. Let's see if you can comprehend if I state it this way. In MLB's World Series, each game counts as one win. If a team wins 126-7 in the first game, then loses 1-0 in the second game, the series is still tied at 1 game apiece. But you will stupidly argue that the first team should be ahead 126-8. Every run counted in the first game, and every run counted in the second game. The overall runs do not determine the winner, only the game wins.

This subject has been debated over and over and over since the Liberals lost their coronation crown, and they are still crying like little babies. You fit right in their with them. I'm sorry you haven't worked hard enough in your life to afford or gain the knowledge to understand this simplistic concept. But to continue to whine about something beyond your comprehension abilities just shows the rest of the board how much of a whiner you are and will continue to be. Grow up and join the adult world.

Man, it's tough using the Liberal strategy of personal attacks. But Trump has shown us this tactic works, so I will regrettably continue to use it when confronted by like tactics. 

33 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't understand how you can not see the flaw in your analogy.

popular vote My ass if more voters voted for me I should win.

I just think we over complicate things in this country.

His analogy isn't flawed, it's Constitutional. 

We are the United "States" of America...and we vote that way.

Don't like it, then amend the Constitution. 

4 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't understand how you can not see the flaw in your analogy.

popular vote My ass if more voters voted for me I should win.

I just think we over complicate things in this country.

I'm guessing you can't understand it because you refuse to, even though it is a simple concept. How about you focus on the analogy, then maybe you will one day have an epiphany and realize how stupid you sound right now. Did you refuse to answer the question of how "everyone's vote still counts" because you don't know the answer, or could you not comprehend the question? Either way, I knew you would run from it (as did everyone on this board).

What disgusts me more than anything is that people like you vote...which is why Obama won two terms. If you spent any time seeking knowledge and personal betterment you would soon realize why you cannot comprehend this simple concept. The information is abundant and readily available, but I'm certain you will just listen and blindly follow what your Liberal leaders tell you to believe. That is just lazy and incomprehensible to true Americans. And you think I have a problem, when the problem lies squarely with you and your kind. It is truly disgusting.

49 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm guessing you can't understand it because you refuse to, even though it is a simple concept. How about you focus on the analogy, then maybe you will one day have an epiphany and realize how stupid you sound right now. Did you refuse to answer the question of how "everyone's vote still counts" because you don't know the answer, or could you not comprehend the question? Either way, I knew you would run from it (as did everyone on this board).

What disgusts me more than anything is that people like you vote...which is why Obama won two terms. If you spent any time seeking knowledge and personal betterment you would soon realize why you cannot comprehend this simple concept. The information is abundant and readily available, but I'm certain you will just listen and blindly follow what your Liberal leaders tell you to believe. That is just lazy and incomprehensible to true Americans. And you think I have a problem, when the problem lies squarely with you and your kind. It is truly disgusting.

Dude you need to find a hobby what's sad is your a grown man who refuse to accept any thinking that do not line up with your beliefs. You continue to point out how stupid and whatever liberals or any non conservative is yet. You get on here everyday to go back and forth with the same people you believe to be etc etc. You have a problem guy. 

Count how many insults you threw my way but claim only the left. 

You always claim from previous post you no my agenda. Ok point them out. 

Its sad . 

I answered your question.

its sad. 

You don't know me you just think you do.

its sad.

On 6/3/2017 at 11:56 PM, Englebert said:

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Dude you need to find a hobby what's sad is your a grown man who refuse to accept any thinking that do not line up with your beliefs. You continue to point out how stupid and whatever liberals or any non conservative is yet. You get on here everyday to go back and forth with the same people you believe to be etc etc. You have a problem guy. 

Count how many insults you threw my way but claim only the left. 

You always claim from previous post you no my agenda. Ok point them out. 

Its sad . 

I answered your question.

its sad. 

You don't know me you just think you do.

its sad.

spot on Pam Fam.....this Englebert guy just wants to throw insults towards liberals and praise conservatives no matter what

1 hour ago, six burg said:

spot on Pam Fam.....this Englebert guy just wants to throw insults towards liberals and praise conservatives no matter what

Not at all. In fact, it is to the contrary. Englebert is giving his free time to educate people on why Trump is president without winning the popular vote. It seems to be hard to grasp for some. He even created sports analogies for the sport minded. When that failed like a lead (I know the correct spelling) zeppelin, he simply questioned the comprehension skills of the reader. 

Do you truly not understand how the electoral college works and why it exists. 

Remember the dims trying to persuade the republican electors to vote against their state vote? What cheaters, and then cry forever after being declared the LOSER! Wow, how that name fits!

The reader for one, knows how the electoral college works. The reader stated trump won the election. The reader only wishes for the person with the most votes win. The reader question the analogy because hits do not determine the victory. But at the end of the game the team who outscored wins the other wins. Not because they scored here or there but because they scored the most overall. It don't feel right to say we are a nation of the people but the people overall said Hillary. And we get Trump. I didn't care for this election but like I say I perfer the popular vote.

2 hours ago, six burg said:

Yep, I'm using the Liberal tactics against you and you can't stand it. I think you are really pissed that one of your double standards that you take advantage of is being used against you. You and PAMFAM10 hurl insults at every Conservative and praise every Liberal, then whine like a little baby when someone does the same to you. You hypocrisy is on full display...and it's comical.