I hope there's not a lot of Liberal baseball fans in North Carolina

Englebert

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Dude you need to find a hobby what's sad is your a grown man who refuse to accept any thinking that do not line up with your beliefs. You continue to point out how stupid and whatever liberals or any non conservative is yet. You get on here everyday to go back and forth with the same people you believe to be etc etc. You have a problem guy. 

Count how many insults you threw my way but claim only the left. 

You always claim from previous post you no my agenda. Ok point them out. 

Its sad . 

I answered your question.

its sad. 

You don't know me you just think you do.

its sad.

But yet you somehow feel competent enough to make judgements about me. Your hypocrisy is comical.

44 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

The reader for one, knows how the electoral college works. The reader stated trump won the election. The reader only wishes for the person with the most votes win. The reader question the analogy because hits do not determine the victory. But at the end of the game the team who outscored wins the other wins. Not because they scored here or there but because they scored the most overall. It don't feel right to say we are a nation of the people but the people overall said Hillary. And we get Trump. I didn't care for this election but like I say I perfer the popular vote.

So you are in the pursuit of fairness? Take 5 blue states, California, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Illinois, you get 173 electoral votes on your way to 270. The populations are so concentrated, especially in New York, Illinois, and California, that you believe this total square mileage should govern 90% of the other states, and close to 99.9% of total area of the rest of the country? Take only Chicago....the way that city is run, you would impose their beliefs on the rest of us? Where is your logical though?. Try putting it ahead of spolied brat syndrome.

My numbers may be slightly skewed, but close enough to answer your question about popular votes being unfair. Hence, the electoral college.

38 minutes ago, baddog said:

So you are in the pursuit of fairness? Take 5 blue states, California, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Illinois, you get 173 electoral votes on your way to 270. The populations are so concentrated, especially in New York, Illinois, and California, that you believe this total square mileage should govern 90% of the other states, and close to 99.9% of total area of the rest of the country? Take only Chicago....the way that city is run, you would impose their beliefs on the rest of us? Where is your logical though?. Try putting it ahead of spolied brat syndrome.

My numbers may be slightly skewed, but close enough to answer your question about popular votes being unfair. Hence, the electoral college.

I understand. Your view and it's reasonable thinking still I perfer popular vote.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I understand. Your view and it's reasonable thinking still I perfer popular vote.

A popular vote would put the presidency in the hands of a few states.  Talking about your vote not counting if you live in a state with a low population.  Thus, the need for the electoral college.  The forefathers were pretty smart to think of the need for this system.

19 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Like I've said many times englbert. You have a serious problem. In baseball the team with the most hits. Do not and to my little knowledge of baseball have never been the way to declare a winner. The team with the most points at the end wins. 

If everyone vote matter explain how the person with the most votes loss.

Points in baseball???

Davidson beats North Carolina again, and once again North Carolina out-hits them. According to the rules, established a long time ago, North Carolina is out and Davidson advances. I'm sure the North Carolina Liberals are already conspiring to have Davidson thrown out of the tourney. No way in a fair society can a team lose when garnering more hits, much less twice. The Liberals already have their terminology down, but might get confused as to which one to use. Is the NCAA racist, misogynist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, fascists, or just plain idiots. I know which one Big Girl will choose. 

9 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Davidson beats North Carolina again, and once again North Carolina out-hits them. According to the rules, established a long time ago, North Carolina is out and Davidson advances. I'm sure the North Carolina Liberals are already conspiring to have Davidson thrown out of the tourney. No way in a fair society can a team lose when garnering more hits, much less twice.

Davidson has some Russian players on their team. James Comey to investigate after he gets permission from Loretta Lynch.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Davidson has some Russian players on their team. James Comey to investigate after he gets permission from Loretta Lynch.

And that would be after Loretta gets counsel from Bill on some Tarmac.  

Btw, if anyone is confused by this, or the last few post, you qualify as an uninformed voter.