Murder of Seth Rich - Dims are Nervous

Hagar

9 hours ago, nappyroots said:

I guess I was around a better class of people.

I have no doubt that you are a better class of person and locker room talk can be sinful and should not be praised, but unless thatlocker room was in heaven that you went to even Tim tebow knows the words used in a long a locker room

On 5/24/2017 at 10:06 PM, jv_coach said:

I have no doubt that you are a better class of person and locker room talk can be sinful and should not be praised, but unless thatlocker room was in heaven that you went to even Tim tebow knows the words used in a long a locker room

Who deemed Tim Tebow to be better than anyone else. 

16 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

So, no updates from you repubs on this news issue? All quiet on the ( zany right) front. Crickets!!! 

Fox News addressed the conspiracy theory surrounding Seth.

Even yo boy Frannity had to shut it down.

They broke a "story" before the facts were all in. Kinda like the Russian collusion from the left. I hear no one retracting that story. This will all come out in due time. Patience.

41 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

And this is coming from a republican . This is funny!!

You might think it is funny, but we are the ones laughing...and we are not laughing with you.

We know you constantly quote the Liberal talking points. Republicans think for themselves, while Liberals are the little sheeple that walk in lock-step with their almighty leaders. This fact is well documented even in your alternate history books. Even you can't deny it, even though you make feeble attempts at it. I feel sorry for the true Democrats that are left, having to watch their once proud party being ruined by Liberals.

Your retort just piles on more evidence of the destruction of the Democrat party. Deny, deny, deny, blame, blame, blame, pass judgement, pass judgment pass judgment, label, label, label. All of your posts can pretty much be summed up into one of these categories.

8 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

So, no updates from you repubs on this news issue? All quiet on the ( zany right) front. Crickets!!! 

It started out as a robbery.  But nothing was stolen.  He was shot in the back.  So -- who murdered him?

10 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

BTW, why is so much energy being spent by the left to bury this story and to end any questions about this issue.  And to chop off the legs of anyone associated with it.  Maybe you can help us out?!

On May 23, 2017 at 11:52 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

Wow, another rep-tard conspiracy theory that gets it's own thread. This story almost rises to the Mike Flynn and son level of bs stories they promote. Crazy the president is under criminal investigation yet this was Fox's lead story.

I started a thread (Media vs Trump) on the investigation into Trump and his staff.  You might want to read it and dispute the facts I presented - from 2 (CIA & Director of Nat Security) Obama picks, Diane Feinstein and Maxine Waters.  

Then again, you probably shouldn't.  It shows there shouldn't be  an investigation.   

8 hours ago, new tobie said:

this pig Hannity

Once the truth comes out, Hannity will probably be right.  Like I stated in a previous post, " why is so much energy being spent by the left to bury this story and to end any questions about this issue.  And to chop off the legs of anyone associated with it."  I'll give you, or anyone on the left, a chance to help us understand why.  We'll wait!

Add another one to the Democrat's body count.....Probably just a coincidence 

This is the hidden content, please

Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases not to mention the DNC voter fraud case in which “volunteers” were caught shredding republican absentee ballots. Coincedentaly, his body was found in Debbie Wassermann Schultz’s district

40 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Whisenant worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami in its major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January. Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases not to mention the DNC voter fraud case in which “volunteers” were caught shredding republican absentee ballots. Coincedentaly, his body was found in Debbie Wassermann Schultz’s district

Maybe, or maybe not.  For those of us who've been reading about the Clintons/democrats since The Killing Fields of Arkansas, it was the first thing I thought of.

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

That's almost as bad as being fired.

On 5/25/2017 at 9:55 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Didn't you know?  Fox is now fake news. You have to go to wnd to get the real truth.

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Klannity

Did you notice how he said Seth's death was a tragic botched robbery while totally excluding the fact that he was to testify against Hillary the very next day? What journalism!  Also, I don't put my beliefs behind reporters who call others names while throwing in a BS here and there. A lack of vocabulary and a liberal "tolerance" agenda forces one to talk like that. Sounds to me that he is envious of Hannity's success. Success does breed contempt, or are you not aware of that? Reading junk like that is what brainwashes people. Unlike you however, I did read your article. Very underwhelming.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Did you notice how he said Seth's death was a tragic botched robbery while totally excluding the fact that he was to testify against Hillary the very next day? What journalism!  Also, I don't put my beliefs behind reporters who call others names while throwing in a BS here and there. A lack of vocabulary and a liberal "tolerance" agenda forces one to talk like that. Sounds to me that he is envious of Hannity's success. Success does breed contempt, or are you not aware of that? Reading junk like that is what brainwashes people. Unlike you however, I did read your article. Very underwhelming.

Tinfoil at its finest