Trump leaks classified information to Russians

Big girl

6 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Smh, dude Reagan gave Iran guns while we had an arms embargo against them to secure the release of the seven hostages during the Iran contra crisis. In 1979 the Shah of Iran was overthrown, prior to that they gave the US $400million to buy weapons. We froze $12billion in Iranian assets and only paid them back $3billion in 1981 when the issue was resolved for them taking over the US embassy. The case went to court in the Hague and eventually moved into private settlement talks between the two nations. Iran wanted upwards of $10billion in the settlement, the US ended up getting off the hook for $1.7billion.

The first payment of the $1.7billion was $400million that Obama had delivered in Euros, Swiss Francs and other foreign currencies. True he used it to leverage the release of the Americans but let's put it in context. Obama gave money we owed for the release of hostages, Reagan gave Iran, who often chants "death to America" millions of dollars in weapons for the release of hostages.

What's sad about Benghazi is how republicans exploited the deaths of those four people to the tune of $20+million but barely talk about operations Trump has botched in his five months in office leading to multiple deaths of our special ops. soldiers like the Yemen raid he tried to blame on Obama. Eight years and all y'all can produce on Obama is his secretary of state's private email server like the one Colin Powell also had. It hasn't been eight months for Trump and you're already hearing words like treason and impeachment. We don't need to go back to 2016, we can just start January 20th.  

Did you just justify Obama giving money to Iran because of what happened in 1980? 
Wow, you must have just graduated from Acorn's Community Organizer training class.

BTW Reagan did nothing morally wrong by helping the Contras fight communist, giving Iran guns to fight Russia and then not paying Iran for overthrowing our embassy. 

Ancient Aliens Meme | HILLARY HAD A PRIVATE UNSECURED E-MAIL SERVER THAT WAS COMPROMISED AND RECEIVED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM WORLD LEADERS TRUMP IS DANGEROUS | image tagged in memes,ancient aliens | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

31 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Wow, to be so blind.

You know how when Obama gave Iran that cash for the release of the hostages they also knew Iran's uranium enrichment capabilities had been compromised? We contracted Israel to infiltrate Iran's underground nuclear facility and install malware called stuxnet to destroy their centrifuges for the time being. Better read up, it's not all yarmulkes and kosher diets for the Hanukkah people.  

14 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Smh, dude Reagan gave Iran guns while we had an arms embargo against them to secure the release of the seven hostages during the Iran contra crisis. In 1979 the Shah of Iran was overthrown, prior to that they gave the US $400million to buy weapons. We froze $12billion in Iranian assets and only paid them back $3billion in 1981 when the issue was resolved for them taking over the US embassy. The case went to court in the Hague and eventually moved into private settlement talks between the two nations. Iran wanted upwards of $10billion in the settlement, the US ended up getting off the hook for $1.7billion.

The first payment of the $1.7billion was $400million that Obama had delivered in Euros, Swiss Francs and other foreign currencies. True he used it to leverage the release of the Americans but let's put it in context. Obama gave money we owed for the release of hostages, Reagan gave Iran, who often chants "death to America" millions of dollars in weapons for the release of hostages.

What's sad about Benghazi is how republicans exploited the deaths of those four people to the tune of $20+million but barely talk about operations Trump has botched in his five months in office leading to multiple deaths of our special ops. soldiers like the Yemen raid he tried to blame on Obama. Eight years and all y'all can produce on Obama is his secretary of state's private email server like the one Colin Powell also had. It hasn't been eight months for Trump and you're already hearing words like treason and impeachment. We don't need to go back to 2016, we can just start January 20th.  

Whats said about Benghazi is the administration insisting( a planned and overt lie) it was caused by a video in order to neutralize the potential negative effects for an upcoming election.  That is exceeded only by Mrs. Clinton looking directly into the eyes of the bereaved parents assuring them they would "get the guy who made the video"

3 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Did you just justify Obama giving money to Iran because of what happened in 1980? 
Wow, you must have just graduated from Acorn's Community Organizer training class.

BTW Reagan did nothing morally wrong by helping the Contras fight communist, giving Iran guns to fight Russia and then not paying Iran for overthrowing our embassy. 

Ancient Aliens Meme | HILLARY HAD A PRIVATE UNSECURED E-MAIL SERVER THAT WAS COMPROMISED AND RECEIVED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM WORLD LEADERS TRUMP IS DANGEROUS | image tagged in memes,ancient aliens | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Justification? It's called precedence. Like that thing the Supreme Court sometimes uses while writing opinions. Lol, Obama paid money we OWED since Reagan was in office. Reagan GAVE Iran guns that I'm sure ended up in the hands of the Revolutionary Guard.

By the way, paying off a debt if morally better than giving someone guns that celebrates killing you. If you don't think that than maybe you're the one that graduated from Acorn's Community Organizer training class, I actually graduated from Texas A&M.

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You know how when Obama gave Iran that cash for the release of the hostages they also knew Iran's uranium enrichment capabilities had been compromised? We contracted Israel to infiltrate Iran's underground nuclear facility and install malware called stuxnet to destroy their centrifuges for the time being. Better read up, it's not all yarmulkes and kosher diets for the Hanukkah people.  

Contracted or Israel said we have been down this raod and we will take care of ourselves this time.

This is the hidden content, please

Israel on Friday bitterly rejected US President Barack Obama’s claim that its officials now support last year’s nuclear deal with Iran. Far from accepting Obama’s assertion, the Israeli Defense Ministry compared the year-old accord to the Munich Agreement signed by the European powers with Nazi Germany in 1938....
...A top minister close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, furthermore, directly contradicted Obama’s assertion that Israel now backs the accord. “I don’t know to which Israelis he (Obama) spoke recently. But I can promise you that the position of the prime minister, the defense minister and of most senior officials in the defense establishment has not changed,” Tzachi Hanegbi told The Times of Israel.

47 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Pretty interesting that this topic never came to the surface during the Presidential campaign, don't you think?

Not really. Trump never released his taxes so some of his sources of income weren't made known until some investigative reporting was done. I think at that time it would've been a stretch for a presidential candidate to be implicated in money laundering as is the case now with Russian oligarchs washing money through his companies. If you don't cheat on your taxes they'll show all that stuff which is why Nixon didn't show his before he was pressured and given a several hundred thousand dollar fine.    

Much easier to "float the accusation" in order to create more upheaval and consternation after an election than to float it before election time and risk being proven wrong.  One other quick question.  If the "honorable" Mr. Comey made notes that reveal obstruction of justice, wouldn't it have been the right thing to do to bring it to someone's attention at the time it took place rather than after he lost his job?

10 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Contracted or Israel said we have been down this raod and we will take care of ourselves this time.

This is the hidden content, please

Israel on Friday bitterly rejected US President Barack Obama’s claim that its officials now support last year’s nuclear deal with Iran. Far from accepting Obama’s assertion, the Israeli Defense Ministry compared the year-old accord to the Munich Agreement signed by the European powers with Nazi Germany in 1938....
...A top minister close to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, furthermore, directly contradicted Obama’s assertion that Israel now backs the accord. “I don’t know to which Israelis he (Obama) spoke recently. But I can promise you that the position of the prime minister, the defense minister and of most senior officials in the defense establishment has not changed,” Tzachi Hanegbi told The Times of Israel.

What does them backing the nuclear deal have to do with anything? Iran and Israel want to wipe each other off the map, always have and always will. How does that change the fact we used them to install a virus in the computer system that controlled their centrifuges? Israel hates the Iran deal because it elevates Iran's standing in the region by giving them money and removing sanctions thus improving their economic situation which Netanyahu is staunchly against. Israel want to dominate the Middle East because they feel it's their right. Obama could see through the fact that Netanyahu wasn't really worried about the existential threat of Iran creating a nuclear bomb, he was worried about Iran becoming Israel's equal.

So once again I ask, what does anything you posted have to do with us contracting our Israel to do our dirty work in certain areas of the world?   

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man y'all crack me up. President Bush actually had Vladamir Putin come to his ranch in Crawford, TX and sit in on the president's daily briefing which is the most classified briefing the chief executive receives. The difference with what Bush and Obama did is that they had all the information that was going to be shared vetted through national security agencies as to not compromise any sources or operations.

To the shock of the intelligence community agent orange spouted this highly classified information off in a bragadocious manner to the two Russian agents, which is why the White House is in damage control mode right now. What's even more disturbing about these reports is the information the president revealed may have been collected through the Israeli Mossad which is probably the only intelligence agency on par with our CIA in the world. No matter my thoughts on Israel, there's a good chance the president just burned our only true ally in the middle east. You can rest assure Russia's best friend Iran will find some way to thwart the collection techniques of Israel due to our president's mouth.   

My post was merely a response to your comment that Repubs would be rioting in the streets if Obama did this.  I said, "He did - there wasn't".  Since you had nothing of substance to respond, you did the typical liberal move of deflecting by posting something on Bush.  Why not find something Rutherford Hayes did and add that also?  Obama did the same things Trump did.  And guess what, the Washington Post wrote up that story as if it was a brilliant strategy. When Trump is accused, he's the evil empire.  Are you so blinded by your loyalty to the throne of the DNC that you can't see that?  The liberal bias is so bad even a functional illiterate should be able to see it, but most liberals can't.  A mystery as unsolvable as the ruins of Puma Punku.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Yeah, saw he resigned from his law firm to avoid the appearance of impropriety.  Honestly, Trump may be the most litigious man in America.  It may be hard to find someone in a top fiirm whose firm wasn't involved at some point with a Trump case.

Mueller has a sterling reputation.  Sometimes, you are better off not having someone who has been involved too closely with you.  They end up bending over backwards the other way to avoid looking biased.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 2:28 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

The foundation used the money to stop the spread of AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa and provide life conserving medication to kids like the one in the picture who may have been born with the disease. You can see from his expression he thinks dRump is full of s*** too though.  

You are very simple and easily decieved if you believe that the Clintons help or care about Afirica. With all the money they received how much went to Africa? About the same amount that Obama sent his brother in Africa. 

On 5/17/2017 at 2:49 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

What does them backing the nuclear deal have to do with anything? Iran and Israel want to wipe each other off the map, always have and always will. How does that change the fact we used them to install a virus in the computer system that controlled their centrifuges? Israel hates the Iran deal because it elevates Iran's standing in the region by giving them money and removing sanctions thus improving their economic situation which Netanyahu is staunchly against. Israel want to dominate the Middle East because they feel it's their right. Obama could see through the fact that Netanyahu wasn't really worried about the existential threat of Iran creating a nuclear bomb, he was worried about Iran becoming Israel's equal.

So once again I ask, what does anything you posted have to do with us contracting our Israel to do our dirty work in certain areas of the world?   

Israel does not want to wipe Iran off the map. Muslims want to wipe the Jews of the map, Israel wants to be left in peace. Please do a basic history search before you talk to me, you gullible simpleton. 

On 5/18/2017 at 9:44 PM, TxHoops said:

Yeah, saw he resigned from his law firm to avoid the appearance of impropriety.  Honestly, Trump may be the most litigious man in America.  It may be hard to find someone in a top fiirm whose firm wasn't involved at some point with a Trump case.

Mueller has a sterling reputation.  Sometimes, you are better off not having someone who has been involved too closely with you.  They end up bending over backwards the other way to avoid looking biased.   

Well said

36 minutes ago, new tobie said:

He leaked it because he wasn't intelligent enough to hide it.

Are you expecting us to believe you've done a psychological profile on Trump in which you were able to ascertain his intelligence level...this information gleaned from someone whose intelligence level is to call childish names like "grab um". First graders are laughing again. You sure can lighten things up. (Keep the setups coming. We'll keep your real identity a secret.)

What I find so ironic, all this alleged collusion between Russia and Trump supporters, with virtually no evidence.  On the other hand, the evidence that the DNC rigged the primaries so Hillary would beat Sanders is irrefutable.  Perhaps that's why the left is so convinced Trumps people colluded with Russia, because it's something they'd do.  Evidently, there are few things morally unacceptable to the DNC.  But don't take my post to seriously, I didn't graduate from Texas A&M.