Trump leaks classified information to Russians

Big girl

14 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Cougar is almost certainly correct.  Based on the careful wording of McMaster's statement, rest assured it was edited, if not prepared by Trump's legal team.  Which is not unusual.  Given the scope of these allegations, almost anyone in that position would invoke legal advice.  

As to the Washington Post's report, where some of you are suspicious of "anonymous" or "unnamed" sources, what you need to know is what that means in practice.  The Post is an "old school" newspaper with strict reporting guidelines.  If a source refuses to go on record, their information must be confirmed by another independent source for the story to go to press.  So what this means is at least 2 people confirmed the same information circulated. 

Does that mean these sources are correct or incapable of lying for whatever reason?  Of course not.  But to think he Post would fabricate this story is just unrealistic at best.   

Could not the same have been said about Dan Rather?

15 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Trump's biggest problem is, and will continue to be he can't keep his big mouth shut.  I don't know how ANYONE would find this hard to believe.  He is undoubtedly a world class narcissist (not that he's the first to hold that office).  But he simply seems to be someone who is almost impossible to temper.  

You could be very right about that. Also We have had a lot of narcissist running our country since 2008, and Hillary is worse then Obama and Trump when it comes to being a narcissist. 

after a couple of years of hearing the Iran deal and Mrs. Clinton’s homebrew server explained away, I’m just wondering when the media suddenly got so interested again in harmful White House dealings with hostile powers and the proper safeguarding of classified information.

Read more at:

This is the hidden content, please

18 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That's lawyer speak so it can be defended at a later time. What he doesn't implicitly state is that "President Trump did not disclose classified information to the Russians". That should have been the statement. Not "we didn't tell them how we got the information". Like I've already said, if it was no big deal H.R. McMaster would not have left directly out of the meeting and informed three intelligence agencies what the president had just told a foreign adversary. Since the president can declassify information anything that comes out of his mouth is legal. What's illegal is revealing a classified source which is what McMaster saying didn't happen. Doesn't matter if he gave up the "source" of the information though, he gave them the information itself. That information can be traced back to the "source", which is believed to be in Syria, and "source" will most likely be compromised or executed due to the president's mouth. Not only that, what allies will trust us with their intel. from now on when you have president who arbitrarily gives it out to adversaries?

22 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This is why the White House is in such disarray. baddog, if you had the influence, you would have been appointed National Security Adviser or similar position.

Lmbo

22 hours ago, baddog said:

No, Trump can't fart without the whole world knowing about it. Put yourself under the same microscope that you put Trump under and see how you fare. He is trying to do the right thing for everyone, even those that hate him. Like I said, if all you seek is bad, it is all you will find.

Please tell me why the left has national security concerns all of a sudden? You made every excuse in the world for Hillary and her emails and Benghazi. Please tell me the moment conscience hit you.

Trump picked a fight with the media and intel agents, so he "cant fart without the world knowing about it". He needs to chose his battles wisely.

21 hours ago, undiscovered said:

Big Girl, if you believe Trump is a hypocrite for this then would you also consider CNN hypocrites for not going after Hillary with the same tenacity?

People tried to crucify Hilliary

12 minutes ago, Big girl said:

No, she is not. 

Tell me to which she aint?

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
2. Is preoccupied with 

of unlimited success, power, brilliance, 
, or ideal 
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
4. Requires excessive admiration [regularly fishes for compliments, and is highly susceptible to flattery].
5. Has a sense of entitlement.
6. Is interpersonally exploitative.
7. Lacks 
: is unwilling [or, I would add, unable] to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often 
 of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty [rude and abusive] behaviors or attitudes.

5 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

Tell me to which she aint?

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
2. Is preoccupied with 

of unlimited success, power, brilliance, 
, or ideal 
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
4. Requires excessive admiration [regularly fishes for compliments, and is highly susceptible to flattery].
5. Has a sense of entitlement.
6. Is interpersonally exploitative.
7. Lacks 
: is unwilling [or, I would add, unable] to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often 
 of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty [rude and abusive] behaviors or attitudes.

That describes Trump, not Hilliary.None of these traits describe her. Which traits describe Donald.

9 minutes ago, REBgp said:

He did - there wasn't.  And no condemnation by the Washington Post.

Man y'all crack me up. President Bush actually had Vladamir Putin come to his ranch in Crawford, TX and sit in on the president's daily briefing which is the most classified briefing the chief executive receives. The difference with what Bush and Obama did is that they had all the information that was going to be shared vetted through national security agencies as to not compromise any sources or operations.

To the shock of the intelligence community agent orange spouted this highly classified information off in a bragadocious manner to the two Russian agents, which is why the White House is in damage control mode right now. What's even more disturbing about these reports is the information the president revealed may have been collected through the Israeli Mossad which is probably the only intelligence agency on par with our CIA in the world. No matter my thoughts on Israel, there's a good chance the president just burned our only true ally in the middle east. You can rest assure Russia's best friend Iran will find some way to thwart the collection techniques of Israel due to our president's mouth.   

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man y'all crack me up. President Bush actually had Vladamir Putin come to his ranch in Crawford, TX and sit in on the president's daily briefing which is the most classified briefing the chief executive receives. The difference with what Bush and Obama did is that they had all the information that was going to be shared vetted through national security agencies as to not compromise any sources or operations.

To the shock of the intelligence community agent orange spouted this highly classified information off in a bragadocious manner to the two Russian agents, which is why the White House is in damage control mode right now. What's even more disturbing about these reports is the information the president revealed may have been collected through the Israeli Mossad which is probably the only intelligence agency on par with our CIA in the world. No matter my thoughts on Israel, there's a good chance the president just burned our only true ally in the middle east. You can rest assure Russia's best friend Iran will find some way to thwart the collection techniques of Israel due to our president's mouth.   

Is it safe to assume that you and Mr. Obama are celebrating the emboldened above?

I see we're a day behind on this forum. I know it's hard to keep up with all the tomfoolery but I thought we would've already moved on to Drump trying to pressure Comey to end the Russia investigation into Mike Flynn the day after he was fired. The existence of Comey's memo has already been verified but the script hasn't been authenticated. If proven to be true as written it will be stronger evidence of obstruction of justice than the Nixon tape from the Oval Office where H.R. Adelman and Nixon were caught talking about how to suppress the investigation of the break in. When this information does come out I hope there's a republican with the gall of Barry Goldwater that will go to the White House like he did with Nixon and tell him his time is over.  

14 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I see we're a day behind on this forum. I know it's hard to keep up with all the tomfoolery but I thought we would've already moved on to Drump trying to pressure Comey to end the Russia investigation into Mike Flynn the day after he was fired. The existence of Comey's memo has already been verified but the script hasn't been authenticated. If proven to be true as written it will be stronger evidence of obstruction of justice than the Nixon tape from the Oval Office where H.R. Adelman and Nixon were caught talking about how to suppress the investigation of the break in. When this information does come out I hope there's a republican with the gall of Barry Goldwater that will go to the White House like he did with Nixon and tell him his time is over.  

Started a thread 24hrs ago only one reply...

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So what was yo thoughts on Obama sending Iran pallets full of money and Benghazi, e-mail gate?  If you are talking of the evils of watergate (and it was) then at least be honest enough to go back at least to 2016.

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Is it safe to assume that you and Mr. Obama are celebrating the emboldened above?

Why would I celebrate burning Israel. We basically contract Israel out to handle out dirty work around the region so we can keep our hands clean. Much like Obama I see them as a necessary evil. They get a pass because of the Holocaust and the fact that they're the people of Jesus. Reality is that they consistently terrorize the Palestinians, they continuously build new settlements which work directly in opposition to peace in the region, are often involved in cyber attacks around the world and every time they get hit in the mouth for one of the problems they caused they punk out and call us to save them. Obama saw Netanyahu for the far right idealist he is, the idiot in the White House now had to be told the difference between a one and two state solution.

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Why would I celebrate burning Israel. We basically contract Israel out to handle out dirty work around the region so we can keep our hands clean. Much like Obama I see them as a necessary evil. They get a pass because of the Holocaust and the fact that they're the people of Jesus. Reality is that they consistently terrorize the Palestinians, they continuously build new settlements which work directly in opposition to peace in the region, are often involved in cyber attacks around the world and every time they get hit in the mouth for one of the problems they caused they punk out and call us to save them. Obama saw Netanyahu for the far right idealist he is, the idiot in the White House now had to be told the difference between a one and two state solution.

Wow, to be so blind.

23 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Once again you must do better. Drump bought a mansion in Palm Beach, Florida for $41million. Four years later he sold it to a Russian oligarch, who had once been arrested on charges he hired an assassin, for $100million if you include the brokerage fees. The Russian oligarch never lived in the house and tore it down. We now know FinCen is investigating the Russian oligarch and tRump's organization for money laundering as is often the case for Russian officials to move their stolen money out of the country. You don't have to do 6 degrees of separation with Drump, he does all the dumb s*** himself.

By the way. We sell weapons to any and everybody who doesn't blatantly state they want to kill us like ISIS, Hezbollah, AQAP and the Muslim Brotherhood. What you should be asking is why the White House is taking Putin's position on arming Ukrainian rebels to defend themselves against the Russian invasion.  

Pretty interesting that this topic never came to the surface during the Presidential campaign, don't you think?

6 minutes ago, jv_coach said:

So what was yo thoughts on Obama sending Iran pallets full of money and Benghazi, e-mail gate?  If you are talking of the evils of watergate (and it was) then at least be honest enough to go back at least to 2016.

Smh, dude Reagan gave Iran guns while we had an arms embargo against them to secure the release of the seven hostages during the Iran contra crisis. In 1979 the Shah of Iran was overthrown, prior to that they gave the US $400million to buy weapons. We froze $12billion in Iranian assets and only paid them back $3billion in 1981 when the issue was resolved for them taking over the US embassy. The case went to court in the Hague and eventually moved into private settlement talks between the two nations. Iran wanted upwards of $10billion in the settlement, the US ended up getting off the hook for $1.7billion.

The first payment of the $1.7billion was $400million that Obama had delivered in Euros, Swiss Francs and other foreign currencies. True he used it to leverage the release of the Americans but let's put it in context. Obama gave money we owed for the release of hostages, Reagan gave Iran, who often chants "death to America" millions of dollars in weapons for the release of hostages.

What's sad about Benghazi is how republicans exploited the deaths of those four people to the tune of $20+million but barely talk about operations Trump has botched in his five months in office leading to multiple deaths of our special ops. soldiers like the Yemen raid he tried to blame on Obama. Eight years and all y'all can produce on Obama is his secretary of state's private email server like the one Colin Powell also had. It hasn't been eight months for Trump and you're already hearing words like treason and impeachment. We don't need to go back to 2016, we can just start January 20th.