North Korea

baddog

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

The US has been on shaky ground in Iran way before President Obama got out of college.  The US backed up the dictator the Shah so that big oil could pump the oil fields there so folks in the usa could continue to drive their big cars and later SUVs.  I'm sure the CIA was in there working their magic to keep that whole thing going.  That scenario goes back decades, back to the 50s.  Your blame it all on Obama rant is old and worn out.  

I agree, we've been on shaky ground with Iran since the Shah was replaced.  That's not what I was blaming Obama for.  He allowed Iran to continue their nuclear program, which will ultimately result in them having nuclear weapons.  Not only that, but he sent them millions (billions?) in cash stacked on pallets.  An act that still puzzles me.

Because of all that, someday the current situation in North Korea will be duplicated in the Mediterranean.  If you disagree, please explain why.

I really do not think there is a military or political solution to problems like North Korea, or Iran.  Whether they get the money or not,  Iran is close allies to Russia and Russia under Putin is crazy. 

Life on this planet is very fragile these days.  Personally I think the only real solution is the fact that Jesus Christ is coming back.  More on that another time.  That's how I really feel.

There was a small plane crash last Tuesday.  The pilot had engine problems after leaving Conroe heading to College Station.   Long story short the plane crash landed and ended up up side down in a small pond, just North of Huntsville.  I knew that guy.  I can't lie & say we were ace buddies but I knew him.  We served as deacons together at the same church.  His name: Kermit Faulkner.  He was a very dynamic person: he was an electrical engineer / computer engineer.  He flew planes on the side. He flew small planes, jets.  He recently got ratings to fly helicopters.  Not only that he rode a Harley Motorcyle.  He played the sax at church, and he wasn't bad at that either.  Nice looking guy, charismatic  good christian.  Now he's gone.  I don't question God about things like that, but wow. 

How does this all tie together?  It does to me.   Life is relatively short.  We all need to get to know the Lord.

5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

I really do not think there is a military or political solution to problems like North Korea, or Iran.  Whether they get the money or not,  Iran is close allies to Russia and Russia under Putin is crazy. 

Life on this planet is very fragile these days.  Personally I think the only real solution is the fact that Jesus Christ is coming back.  More on that another time.  That's how I really feel.

There was a small plane crash last Tuesday.  The pilot had engine problems after leaving Conroe heading to College Station.   Long story short the plane crash landed and ended up up side down in a small pond, just North of Huntsville.  I knew that guy.  I can't lie & say we were ace buddies but I knew him.  We served as deacons together at the same church.  His name: Kermit Faulkner.  He was a very dynamic person: he was an electrical engineer / computer engineer.  He flew planes on the side. He flew small planes, jets.  He recently got ratings to fly helicopters.  Not only that he rode a Harley Motorcyle.  He played the sax at church, and he wasn't bad at that either.  Nice looking guy, charismatic  good christian.  Now he's gone.  I don't question God about things like that, but wow. 

How does this all tie together?  It does to me.   Life is relatively short.  We all need to get to know the Lord.

Throughout my life I've heard many concerned about the end of the world (usually after some catastrophic news story).  I would explain that one should be ready for death spiritually, because the world ends for about 250,000 people everyday.  Yes, life is short.