North Korea

baddog

3 minutes ago, baddog said:

Also like Obama did with Japan.

Trump hasn't apologized for anything. Only a lefty would post something ridiculous like that.

Yes he did.  "Please , I didn't mean it.  You are not money manipulators.  Please help us with NK>"        What a crock

6 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Yes he did.  "Please , I didn't mean it.  You are not money manipulators.  Please help us with NK>"        What a crock

You were privvy to that conversation? The crock is you spewing that trash on the internet. Say it, it must be true. Another lefty ploy.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

You were privvy to that conversation? The crock is you spewing that trash on the internet. Say it, it must be true. Another lefty ploy.

Did he, or did he not say the he would declare them money manipulators from day1?    If you deny it, you are a sad little man

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Did he, or did he not say the he would declare them money manipulators from day1?    If you deny it, you are a sad little man

You are acting like Trump kissed China's arse. He told them to take care of North Korea or he would. If you call that kissing arse, you are the sad one. 

6 minutes ago, westend1 said:

yet he refused to do to China what he promised.   Explain that please

He didn't apologize like you said. I really don't care about the money manipulator statement. Why do you?

Apologizing to the Japs for dropping the bomb on them really sucks. I'm not sorry we did it. Are you?

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

He didn't apologize like you said. I really don't care about the money manipulator statement. Why do you?

Apologizing to the Japs for dropping the bomb on them really sucks. I'm not sorry we did it. Are you?

You don't care because you are would rather China screw us than admit that trump lied about it.  Cool

What's at stake here?  Best as I can tell, we're as close to a nuclear conflict as we've been since the Cuban missile crisis.  With that in mind we want to talk about currency manipulation, and Trump "lying"?  We have a much bigger problem with North Korea than currency manipulation.  Millions of lives are at stake.  Some of you need to focus.

41 minutes ago, REBgp said:

What's at stake here?  Best as I can tell, we're as close to a nuclear conflict as we've been since the Cuban missile crisis.  With that in mind we want to talk about currency manipulation, and Trump "lying"?  We have a much bigger problem with North Korea than currency manipulation.  Millions of lives are at stake.  Some of you need to focus.

The common denominator is Trump.  The current threat of nuclear war is directly link to him.  As is all the other stuff mentioned.

49 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The common denominator is Trump.  The current threat of nuclear war is directly link to him.  As is all the other stuff mentioned.

Absolutely the most untrue statement I've ever read. The THREAT of nuclear war all hinges on Un. It was there long before Trump. What the heck makes people make such statements?

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Absolutely the most untrue statement I've ever read. The THREAT of nuclear war all hinges on Un. It was there long before Trump. What the heck makes people make such statements?

Yes, the problem has been there, world leaders have chosen to ignore it.  Just as in the future, thanks to Obama, we'll be facing a similar problem with Iran.  Smh

Un has nuclear weapons & a million man  army.  He has who knows how much conventional artillery trained on Seoul, which is only 30 or 40 miles from the border. Seoul has a population of 26 million; around the metropolitan area 54 million.  If N Korea starts bombing these people the death toll will be catastrophic.

Meanwhile Trump is bluffing this guy by claiming he is sending an armada of US warships his way.  In other words he is playing a game of high stakes chicken with millions of lives from S Korea, and perhaps billions across the globe.   But that's your fearless leader.  Mr 'make america great again'  Yeah right.  Believe what you want.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Yes, the problem has been there, world leaders have chosen to ignore it.  Just as in the future, thanks to Obama, we'll be facing a similar problem with Iran.  Smh

The US has been on shaky ground in Iran way before President Obama got out of college.  The US backed up the dictator the Shah so that big oil could pump the oil fields there so folks in the usa could continue to drive their big cars and later SUVs.  I'm sure the CIA was in there working their magic to keep that whole thing going.  That scenario goes back decades, back to the 50s.  Your blame it all on Obama rant is old and worn out.  

18 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Un has nuclear weapons & a million man  army.  He has who knows how much conventional artillery trained on Seoul, which is only 30 or 40 miles from the border. Seoul has a population of 26 million; around the metropolitan area 54 million.  If N Korea starts bombing these people the death toll will be catastrophic.

Meanwhile Trump is bluffing this guy by claiming he is sending an armada of US warships his way.  In other words he is playing a game of high stakes chicken with millions of lives from S Korea, and perhaps billions across the globe.   But that's your fearless leader.  Mr 'make america great again'  Yeah right.  Believe what you want.

Bluffing. He is the only one not bluffing. I am sure you are the only one who knows the capabilities of Un. We are well aware of the population of Seoul and what could happen should conflict break out. It has been that way for years, but blame Trump if you must. Who really cares what you think. It won't change a thing.

Under Obama's reign, SOS Clinton claimed it was just sabre rattling to be ignored. NOW you see the danger? Typical liberal. Wait until the dam breaks before attempting to fix it.

The USA is spoken of in bible prophecy.  I wish I could break that down.  I am no expert, but I now a little about the subject.  So, if America has a note worthy place in prophecy perhaps it is because we over come N Korea.  If the Trump administration somehow disarms the North Korean issue, and that's a big if, his administration will be revered to say the least.